Caught in the middle

Start from the beginning

You grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him down the stairs into Chad. Tara grabbed your bicep. "Y/nn, calm down. I'm okay." She whispered in your ear.

You huffed but nodded. And then Sam came  "Guys, yeah hi, sorry to interrupt." She said as she pulled Chad and Frankie apart before turning to Frankie, "I'm just going to tase you in the balls real quick.", and tased Frankie in his balls.

Tara stumbled out of your arms and took a few steps towars her sister. She swayed a little, but held the banister of the stairs to steady herself. "Sam, are you fucking kidding me? You're stalking me now?" Tara yelled.

She let out a scoff before making her way out of the house, the rest following her as you walked behind them, feeling awkward because you didn't know them.

The smaller girl rushed down the street, walking really fast someone so short.

"Tara!" Sam shouted, walking up to her sister as you, Chad, Mindy, Ethan and Anika followed behind her.

Tara turned around to face her sister, "I cannot believe you did that, you embarasse me."

You shuffled behind Anika and Mindy feeling a little uncomfortable as everyone just watched the two sisters fight.

"That guy was a dick, he was going to take advantage of you." Sam said, pointing back behind her, gesturing to Frankie.

Tara looked at where her sister was pointing and saw you standing behind her friends. She flushed red, feeling embarasse you had to witness this.

"So?" Tara snapped.

"So?" Sam repeated, shock evident on her face.

"If I want to hook up with an asshole, that's my decision." Tara exclaimed, pointing to herself. "It's my decision."

You frowned, feeling hurt she would say that, but you also understood she was just angry and taking it all out. "Wow" You mumbled and you saw Anika give you a sad smile. They continued their fight until some girl come rushing over to you.

"Hey!" The random woman shouted, coming over to you all before she threw her drink over Sam. "Murderer!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Sam questioned, pushing the girl into her friends, causing Tara and Cha to quickly hold back the older Carpenter.

"Bitch." The woman uttered, standing back on her feet.

"You got a problem with me?" Sam exclaimed, raising her arms.

"You guys should stay awayfrom her, she knows what she did." The woman said, pointing at Sam before walking away with her friends.

"I didn't fucking do anything!" Sam shouted as she tried to wring her shirt out.

"And who the fuck are you?" Sam turned to where you stood, hiding behind Anika and Mindy.

"Oh uh... I am Y/n." You mumbled.

Tara walked over to you and hugged your arm. "She's my girlfriend and we're going home now to take care of her nose". She pulled you away and you started to walk towards their apartment, the others following behind you.

Sam and the others looked at each other shocked.

"You okay Tar?" You asked softly. She nodded, but you could see she was still angry.

-

When you arrived at the apartment, Tara immediately went into her room, while you sat down on the couch.

"Sooo... y/n." Sam sat in front of you, intimidating you. "How long have you been dating my sister?"

"A couple of months." You mumbled as you didn't dare to look her into her eyes.

Her face hardened and she nodded. "Thank you for protecting my sister, but that doesn't mean I trust you."

"Here, for your nose." Anika sat down beside you on the couch and gave you a wet cloth.

"Thank you." You smiled but winced immedialty after as your nose really hurt. You wiped away the blood from you face with the wet cloth. "Is uh- Is Tara okay?"

"Yeah, she just needs to cool down." Anika told you.

You looked at Sam unsure. "Can I?-" She nodded quickly. You placed the wet cloth on the table and walked into Tara's room. "Tara?".

She hummed and continued to fumble with something while she sat on her bed.

"Can I?" You pointed to the bed and sat down after she nodded. Tara wiped away a tear and your heart broke when you saw that.

You didn't understand what she had went through or how she must feel about all of this, but you did understand why her sister was so protect of her. Tara had talked a lot about their issues, and while you never tried to mingle into it, you tried to help your girlfriend by giving her advice.

"Are you okay?" You asked and rubbed her back gently. She nodded and leaned into your touch.

"I'm sorry about that guy. I wasn't going to hook up with him, y/nn. I don't know why I said it, but I really wasn't."

"I know. You were just angry. I'm not mad about that." You wrapped your arm around her completely and pressed a kiss to her temple.

She smiled softly and cupped your chin before kissing you softly. You both smile into the kiss. You haven't been together for a long time, but you really liked her and you knew she felt the same way.

You heard the door open softly and pulled away quickly, flushing red from embarrassment. "Oh shit sorry". Her roommate Quinn said. "Did I cockblock you?"

"N-no!"

"I did, didn't I. I cockblocked you".

"Please stop saying cock." Tara shook her head in embarrassment. "What do you want?"

"Oh Sam told me to come and get you."

When they walked into the living room, they saw everyone watching TV. On the screen was a news reporter talking about a murder committed by a man in a ghostface mask.

"Not again!"