[Copy Ninja has shared a skill core: 『Chakra Control』]

Nice.

[Ex-Veteran (admin): now I will sent the skill, @StarPlasmaVessel feel free to download this skill as well]

[Star Plasma Vessel: Oh! So you weren't ignoring me! 😁]

[Ex-Veteran (Admin) has shared skill core: 『Multiligual』]

After receiving the item and skills from Kakashi, I quickly download them. To ensure privacy, I decide to lock the door of my room. As the download completes, a matrix-like manifestation appears, and the scroll materializes above my smartphone.

And... *Ding*

[Would you like to download the skill core, 『Universal Affinity』?]

Yes!

.
.
.

The scroll contained intriguing theories about manipulating chakra, enabling the ability to "program" it to function autonomously by mirroring the caster's body movements. That, and also a handful series of hand signs.

Those are called "hand seals", they serve as invaluable techniques to assist individuals in summoning and shaping the required chakra for performing various Ninja techniques. Each technique necessitates a distinct sequence of hand seals, demanding memorization for precise execution.

[Thought Acceleration is Active]

Through Thought Acceleration, I conducted a detailed scan of chakra control and its workings. Chakra, being a blend of two energies to produce different elements, sets it apart from regular energy utilization.

However, thanks to my Universal Affinity, I can easily adapt to any energy type, eliminating the need to circulate energies internally for the desired outcome. It simplifies the process to a mere manifestation.

*Poof*

After a few trials and errors, a flawless clone of myself materializes in a puff of smoke.

And my system responded, *Ding*

[Extra Skill, 『Shadow Replication』has been obtained]

Shadow Replication? Oh well, the system seems to automatically translate the technique into a different skill...

I addressed my clone, asking, "Can you utilize your skills?"

To which he replied, "I believe so, and more importantly, I can use Thought Acceleration too."

The first test was successful. Moving on to the second, I instructed, "Overuse your Thought Acceleration."

He responded hesitantly, "Eh?"

...

...

"What do you mean by 'Eh'? Do it now..."

"No, I mean... I would die, you know!?" The clone expressed with concern.

I asserted, "You are me, and if you perish, you'll merge back into me. So, stop hesitating and just do it."

"But the pain...," the clone protested.

After some back-and-forth, the clone reluctantly agreed, finally complying with my commands.

And *Poof*, she perished, overworking her brain, while I sat there munching on chocolate. As the clone dissipated into smoke, its energy began to merge back into my core heart.

Information flooded my mind wildly, causing genuine discomfort this time... The headache was too great, allowing clones to use thought acceleration might not be ideal in the future.