meeting Narcissa

your pov

a few months had past snow coverd the ground of hogwarts. the news of me and draco had settled and people were alot more accepting of it. draco and blaize now sat at the griffindaw table at meal times they only sat at thiers for assbeilys . teachers had sat us next to each other in evey class cause draco had threatened them even without his dad he had alot of power behind him he was the lad who walked away from voldy in my option that ws more heroic then harry. it was fred and goegry who had started calling voldimort voldy but it was funny so we all went along with it. luna had started calling dumbledor , dumbledaddy but only she called him that the rest of us fond it very consering. draco was a half changed man to evey other stuident who was his normal hot headed boy who scared people off and insulted them for fun. to us he was sweet he let is guard down not only to me but to my friends too. a few days ago draco had gone back to the mirro he saw him and his mam happy and safe cause he had fainly became apart of the goden trio wich was no longer a trio.

he was a happyer and healthier man now he smiled alot more so did blaize who enjoyed our company. pansly would talk to me in class but she wount be seen at out table and she refused to talk to ron harry and harmionie. giny and luna were fainly a couple my suspiton was rigth and ever since they started dating she had been alot nicer towards me . the sex me an draco had been having recnetu was mind blowing i had to take two days off sick a few weeks back cause he left me unable to walk. and yestoday he pounded me that hard i forgot my own name. but it wasnt just the sex that made our relashsipe amaxing it was the chemestry we had for each other the love that bounded us togther as one. he was a changed man around me. he got jellouse easy very jellouse any lad whoo breathed in my diercect he thretend to avrcdrba. he was still the hot headed lad i had met at the begin of the term but he was so much nicer around us, as we sat at the tabel i looked at luna she had spent the rest of the term looking for nargils. and supprisijng she had found one on the thurd foor were fluffy onces was. they were realy after all .

as we sat owl darteted around the room it was the last week befor chrisamas. mironie npw went to rons for chrismas just like harry did, i was going to go but then the letter arriveed..

dracos pove:

as i open the letter i can feel a sharp feelig along me spine was it a letter off my dad or was it off my mam, the suspension was killing me.

dear draco.. i know chrisamas will be diffrent this year and a sorry but that disvoice was the best thing imagable. i know your farther has banned contact with you so i was wonderig if you and y/n would like to come to my new house for chirsams. if you agree to this thier will be a carrgige wating for you at half 4 today if not that is compleluy fine. i hope you do come tho am craving to see you and to fsainly meet the lucky girl love you aways mam.

i show y/n the letter an she looks quite pleasued and nerviuse at the same time

draco: she will love you just like i do .

at half 2 we pack out things and get ready to leave for the carrgie we hug out frieds good by i even give granger a hug but no way in hell was i touching whesl or potter. luna gave me a kiss on the cheek and then give y/n one on the nose. as we clime into the carrgige a happy feeling tooj ove rmy body. my mam was about to meet the girl of my dream nevouse notted in my belly but happynies filled my heart . the night grew darker as the wind howled rappedly. the road was bumpy mam realy had moved into the middle of nowere. the teeas looked like skeltens as they waved leafles in the wind. soon the cargie pulled to a holt. as we got out mam was standing at the door wating for us . i drop my bags and run into her arms the spell of sire mint and lavanda travel up my nose . i got back and grabs the bags y/n followed behind me

draco: mam this is y/n

narcissa: its a pleasure to fainly meet you. i hope you manage to feel at home here.

she led us threw the house an too a room, It was gorgouse a king size bed was in the middle of the room a wardrobe ethier side of it. the white oak wood made the room look huge thier was a red rug at the door way.

narcissa: i thought since you were a cupple you would like to share a rooom thier is a wardrbe each for you ill let you unpack dinner is on the tabel when your ready.

y/n : thank you so much for this

mam smiled at her befor leaving . we unpack our things and make our way to the kitchen were a lovley fest was prapred for us.

draco: thank you mam

she smiled and sat downn and ate with us. after that we went to bed it had been a long day of travling and it had made ys both veyr sleepy