family breakdown

your pov

i stand thier shocked starting at my best frined someone who id known since i was 10 who i was now stood naked in front of while warm cum leaked out of my pussy and onto dracos dick wich was slowly pulling out of me i turned to look at draco who looked as white as the ferrot he got turned into.

Draco : hi hormione you know that spell you used on your parents last year could you use it on us but only make us forget the last ten mins???

Harmione ran out the room crying shit draco didn't know could he they didn't talk. Confusion hit his face. I grab my clothes of the floor and put them on as fast as I can. I turn to look at a very shocked and very naked draco malfoy.

Draco: what did I do

As I do my tie I lean over and give him a kiss

Y/n: ill explain later

I room down the cordoors not caring fir the rules. Normally miornie would go to murtle when she was upset but we had just been thier were could she had possibly gone . Suddenly it hits me the library. I find her one row away from the restricted area tears Rowling down her face. I hug her to tight am scared her head my exploded.

Me and miorni talk about our childhood to cheer the mood up a little.

Y/n: he didn't mean to you know he dosent know

Miorine: I know he dosent, you can tell him if you want to help him understand and am so happy your happy but br carefully draco is a twat and your the first mudblood he has ever touched let alone shaged god knows what could happen. oh and next time lock the door .

miornie: you shoud have see eveyones face when you left. the mmajority were shocked harry looked pretty angry tho.

mirionie heads for her door as i open and close each door looking for draco. fainly i find him on the second floor standing in front of a mirro. tears leak from his eyes a numb exprestuen on his face

draco : what do you see when you look into the mirro?

y/n: well ill see me and you wount i

he grabs me by the arm and makes me stand in front of it to my supprise the miro changes.

y/n: i see us draco i see us but were older alot older, we have grey hair, were in a feild . miornie is with us shes old too. thiers kids running in the feild our grandkids.

i turn to look at draco a happy smile on his face but tears and pain are in his eyes.

y/n: see for youself i say as i drag him by the arm

draco : i carnt the mirro shows you what you must desier . harry found it in first year he saw his parents. ron saw himself being head boy and holding the quidish trophie. i i see the golden trio.

i got to speak but he stops me .

draco: what was wrong with granger anywyas i only asked a quesgtion is the mudblood not as smart as she thinks could she not do a spell like that .

y/n: draco lusisie malfoy you are a vile human. harmione casted that spell so voldmort woudnt kill her parents she casted it in fear. she casted it not aware of how strong it was. last summer after the war she went back to her family home to find they were gone she asked around and found out they had moved to autstrila to live by the beach when she got ther she tried to remove the spell but it was to late her parents had complety foggten her . they had made a new life hrmionie no longer existed to them she tried muliple times to lift the spell but she coudnt. she spent two more weeks following them around torchimg herself as she wanted thier newlife,

draco: i wish i could make mmy parents forget me

y/n: my friends are right you are a self centerd twat.

i storm out the room befor he could speak another word to me

dracos pov

it was true i wish my parents did forget me forever how life would be so much easyer for me al my life i have walked around under the preasure of walking in my dads shoe . alll my life i have had people frown opon me. the life i had to live to pleasue them, i had no true freinds because of them, half the school hated me because of them, yes am a twat but i was raised to know no diffrent. i was raised to belive i was better then eveyone i was raised to hate mudbloods. i carnt help that yet its allways me paying for the conquenses. axity was notting a ball in my belly. what will they do when they hear i love a mudblood. how will they react what will they say. the anxity got worse and panic took over my body.

i could see why granger was upset, she loved her family and her family loved her loosing them must realy hurt for her but for me it was complelty diftrent;.

the next day i wake up on the floor with a pillow an a blanket i look and see the miro i was still here but were did these come from. as i sit up i see a big pair of blue eyes looking at me.

plop: hi am plop nice to meet you

draco : your y//n: house elf

she nodded but shes fully clothed was she free now.

draco: did she free you and why are you here with me is y/n okry suddenly our arguments finds its way to my brain

plop: ive allways been free elft even befor y/n my master set me free befor he died and I found y/n so alone with two muggle parents so I became her elf

Draco: a elf willing choose a mudblood

Plop: yes just like you are draco

And then jt hit me she was right at first I was disputed at the idea a elf picked a mudblood Iver an pure blood but that's exactly what am doing am choosing a mudbkud over eveything.