𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮!!!

Welcome to my humble abode. Or my happy place as I like to call it.

Oh, sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. I am this book's author, Nika. Or Akina if that is what you would prefer. I haven't seen a lot of HP Oneshot books with good grammar (no offense guys) and that were like more than 50 parts and that were really entertaining and I could read them for hours.

Anyway, below are the characters I can do oneshots for (and more if requested):

Sirius Black

Remus Lupin

Draco Malfoy

Harry Potter

James Potter

Albus Severus Potter

James Sirius Potter

Severus Snape

Ron Weasley

George Weasley

Fred Weasley

Percy Weasley

Oliver Wood

Blaise Zabini

I have noticed in many books and Oneshot books here on Wattpad, people make the mistake of labelling 3rd person pov's as 2nd person pov's. Let me explain to you, dear reader, what they are so there is no confusion. If you already know the difference, still please take time to read this.

3rd Person POV: When the author writes in a narrative position. Example: (Y/N) walked out to the Black Lake to read and have some peace and quiet.

2nd Person POV: When the author writes in an interactive position. Example: You walked out to the Black Lake to read and have some peace and quiet.

1st Person POV: When the author writes in a reader position. Example: I walked out to the Black Lake to read and have some peace and quiet.

And please message me if you want to request or there was an error in my writing.

REQUEST RULES:

-Please no smut requests. I might make a seperate book for them.

-Please put your entire request in one comment. I will put that down below after the rules.

-Constructive critisicm only. Also no fighting in the comments please.

I think that is it for the rules. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this and consider or respect my obligations.

Please put your requests in one whole comment down below or just DM me if that makes you more comfortable.

REQUESTS

I will put each oneshot in sections so they're not scrambled everywhere.

Thanks again for reading this oneshot book! Hope you guys enjoy!