6. The Journalist

Start from the beginning

They looked at each other.

"Follow me!" She said and turned and ran down the street. He followed her until they got to a small apartment on the corner. She took her key from her back pocket and unlocked the door. It swung open and they hurried inside. She closed the door behind them then turned to face him. They were both out of breath from running and they were both soaking wet from the rain. They looked at each other and started laughing.

"Look at us." She said.

Their laughter faded and they stared at each other. She took a few steps closer and rested her hands on his chest.

"Your clothes are soaking. Maybe we should dry them?" She said.

He looked into her eyes, but said nothing.

She peeled her wet shirt off over her head. He reached out and pushed her wet hair back, out of her face. They looked into each other's eyes then he kissed her. She let her shirt fall to the floor and wrapped her arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around her body then he pulled his lips away.

"You're freezing." He said as he rubbed her upper arms to warm her up.

"So are you. Give me your wet clothes. I'll put them in the dryer." She said as she pushed her own pants down. Noel undressed until he was in just his boxers then followed her down the hallway to a small laundry room. Well more like a laundry closet. She put their clothes into the dryer and started it. She turned and he kissed her. His hands wrapped around her and held her body against his. She kissed him back and held onto him tightly. They seperated and looked at each other.

"Want to go to my bed?" She asked.

"Yes." He said.

They smiled then he followed her to her bedroom. They stood by the bed as she dropped down to her knees and pulled down his boxers. He exhaled deeply as she took his dick in her mouth. He gently pushed her hair back from her face as he watched her suck his dick.

After awhile, she let his dick fall from her mouth then she stood up. She kissed his lips then said, "Lay down."
Noel laid on the bed as she opened a drawer on the bedside table and pulled out a condom. She looked at him.

"I only fuck with a condom. Is that ok?" She asked.

"Of course." He said.

She smiled then ripped the condom open. She climbed onto the bed between Noel's legs. She gave his dick one last suck then she placed the condom onto the tip of his dick then slowly rolled it down to the base. She straddled his body then lowered herself onto his dick. They both moaned as he filled her up. They made eye contact as she began moving up and down. His eyes moved to her breasts which bounced as she moved. He reached up and grabbed them in each hand.

"You like my tits?" She asked.

"I fuckin love em." He said.

She smiled and continued moving. He began moving his body with hers.

"Fuck." He breathed.

"You like?" She smirked.

"I fuckin love it." He said.

She stopped moving then leaned down and kissed his lips. He kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her. He rolled them over so he was on top of her then looked down at her.

"You're beautiful." He said softly.

"Thank you." She smiled.

He kissed her neck and started moving. She moaned and held onto his body tighter.

"I want you to come inside me then I want you to eat my pussy." She said into his ear.

He looked at her.

"Ok." He said.

He kissed her lips then traveled back down to her neck as he continued fucking her. Her fingers dug into his back. He quickened his pace and knew he was close.

"Come inside my pussy." She moaned.

He kept moving, breathing heavy as sweat formed on his brow.

"Fuck me!" She cried.

A few more thrusts then he felt himself release. He let out a moan as he stopped moving and let the pleasure wash over him. He took some quick breaths then slowly moved in and out a few times before pulling out. He sat on the bed catching his breath for a moment then pulled the condom off and set it on the bedside table. He looked at her and she smiled.

"Was it good?" She asked.

"Fuckin 'ell. Yes." He smiled.

She laughed then he climbed onto the bed. He laid on his stomach between her legs and went to work. She let out a moan as his tongue met her clit. Her fingertips rested on the top of his head as he worked. She moaned loudly and Noel loved it. He loved providing pleasure to women. It made him feel powerful. He continued to circle her clit with his tongue as he slowly slid a finger inside her. He moved it in and out slowly and she moaned even louder.

"Oh my God, I'm going to come." She moaned.

He continued until she came a few minutes later. She grabbed his hair in her fists and her body began to shake. Noel looked up at her as she moaned and threw her head back into the mattress. He grinned to himself then laid down next to her on the bed. She laid still with her eyes closed and let out some satisfied whimpers before turning to him with a smile.

"Wow." Was all she said.

Noel smiled. They laid in silence until Noel sat up.

"I should get going. I have an early flight tomorrow." He said as he picked his boxers up off the floor.

"I wish you could stay and we could do that again." She said.

He looked at her.

"Me too, but I gotta go." He said then pulled his boxers up.

She let out a sigh then sat up. She pulled on her underwear then looked at him.

"Let me get your clothes from the dryer." She said.

He followed her to the dryer and she opened it and pulled out their now dry clothes. She handed Noel his and he took them. She stood watching him get dressed for a moment then put her own clothes on.

"I had a nice time." He said.

"Me too. If you are ever in Paris again, stop by and see me." She smiled.

"I will do." He smiled.

They walked to the front door and she opened it for him. They looked at each other then he leaned in and gave her a quick hug. She squeezed him tight then they seperated and he turned and walked out the door. She stood in the doorway and watched him walk away until he was out of sight then closed the door. She ran to her room and grabbed her phone and immediately called her best friend to tell her what had just happened.