1

The doorbell of No.5 hawthorne street kept on ringing, annoying all 41 occupants of the place. Slowly the door creaked open revealing ... a ... pair of whiskers?

The door opens wider revealing a large number of green eyes blinking in the dark,as the person who was knocking on the door falls down in fear.

Soon the young man is surrounded by a horde of angry cats who are hissing in anger. Slowly the door completely opens and another young man wearing sunglasses appears with two cats resting on his arms comfortably.

"urg... get these disgusting creatures out of my face" the man who's on the floor yells

The resident of the house stares at the man on the floor and slowly calls his cats

"come on dears, How many times should I explain to you that good cats never touch garbage? Come in lets go and have a bath" Just after he says that all the cats who were hissing earlier calmly goes inside and the man turns to go inside however just then;

"hey you Meeho , I am the new owner of this house.. better pay some respect before I ask you to leave the house" the man who was on the floor screams

"All hail lord Dori" the vampire says to the cat who is resting on his arm.. "happy now? My Lord was the only one worthy of respect in this vicinity" he continues.

" You...You... Leave Immediately before I inform the police you freak.. I will give you only 3 days"

..................................................................

twelve days later and with a key tossed over his shoulder, the vampire lee minho found himself in the middle of a bustling town.

"these bloody humans everywhere" he grumbled. wait a minute... bloody.... the fact that he was surrounded by so many humans after so many years did not help him at all.

Minho felt his fangs coming out and he felt the delicious smell of various flavors of blood wafting from around

"No..No you cant drink these poor creatures blood" he repeated to himself as he ran across the sea of humans in search of an abandoned place.

The fact that this was a very populated area now unlike the last century did not help minho as he bumped into various people, and billboards.

he was trying his best to stop himself from latching into a human and quenching his thirst but the more he tried to runaway the more he seemed to get surrounded as various teenagers began to record him through their phones

Tired and Angry, Minho didnt even realise that he had been standing under the sun for a long time. He felt all his joints give way as the world spinned around him and he was enveloped in darkness.

.......................................................

the sound of a heart monitor and the strong smell of BLEACH? greeted minho as he woke up.

"oh you are finally awake" minho heard a voice howver he couldnt see the owner as his eyes were blinded by strong lights

Still feeling dizzy suddenly he began to imagine his cats speaking to him

"dddori... soonie doongie is thatv you all...."

"huh" the nurse said. "Mr lee.." she stated squinting and staring at his id that stated that he was over 100 years old

"what is your blood type?"

"h..human no.. no.. not human.. pig blood ,chicken blood, is fine"

"huh! my dear lad, do you think that you are an animal?.. gosh these youngsters nowadays...Now Now don't be daft.. what is your blood group? like B positive for instance?" The old doctor asked.

"How can I be positive when you have strapped me to this strange bed?" minho said while tugging his hand from the wires that were connected to it.

The young nurse, Satbyeol who stood there, chuckled before the doctor looked at her sternly. She quickly stopped laughing and began explaining "Mr Lee , what the doctor meant was your blood type .. every.."

"I know I know Mr. Vestehall wanted me to have human blood but that is too inhumane.." Minho who was still dizzy, interrupted the nurse.

"Bro.... don't tell me that this is also another one of that vegan activists." A trainee nurse who stood nearby whispered to her friend

Now a bit annoyed the nurse quickly shouted " Wait until I finish my sentence... A positive or negative? B positive or negative or AB?"

"woah didn't she ask us to speak calmly to our patients a few minutes ago" another trainee nurse asked her friend

"Same vibes as Harry did ya put yer name in da goblet of fire? dumbledore asked CaLmLy ..." the first student nurse answered, earning a few giggles from the other trainee nurses.

"You..Shut up " the nurse, Satbyeol said.

"wait let me speak again" the doctor said "i think this young gentlemen must be confused. Nurse Jung, can you see his skin its pale looks like he hasn't even gotten any food for ages.. we must be patient with him.. lets let him rest some more.. Also immediately give him some saline and take a blood sample"

"sheesh is it now that, this old geezer realized that they could get a blood sample instead of being dramatic here?" a student nurse mumbled

And Lee Minho fell into a deep slumber