Ruhi: Shut up Hasnain, Faisu and Jannat are you serious? Faisu only loves me. Right Faisu?

Faisu composed himself: Yes Ruhi of course, Do you have any doubt.

Before Ruhi Chacha said: I have a doubt Faisu how come in one night your feelings changed for my daughter. If you really love Ruhi then prove it to us.

Faisu: How?

Chacha smirked : Kiss Ruhi now in front of everyone.

His words fell like bomb on Fainat.

There was loud erupt of a WHAT in atmosphere.

Faisu stammered: What are you saying Uncle? I can't Kiss her.

Ruhi: Why not Faisu I love you, you love me then why not.

Faisu looked at his gang for help. Who gave him a helpless look. Then his eyes turned towards Jannat who had hurt expressions on her face.

Without giving any chance to Faisu Ruhi held his face in her hands and pulled his face near to hers. If Faisu would back out now then their plan could get spoiled hence Faisu had no other choice but KISS Ruhi. He closed his eyes bear the kiss. Ruhi leaned forward to kiss him. Mr and Mrs Shaikh closed their eyes.

Chacha and Chachi smirked. All were awaiting for kiss but before Faisu and Ruhi's lips could touch each other a strong smoke touched everyone's nostrils fiercely making them cough hard in just few seconds. Smoke grew thick in a minute making atmosphere foggy. Kiss was now long forgotten business as everyone was busy in coughing.

Faisu was coughing and wiping his eyes which became teary because of Smoke felt a sudden pull and he opened his eyes to find himself in garden with JANNAT.

Jannat pulled him out of the house. Allowed him to calm his nerves.

Faisu : Jannat why have you brought me here?

Jannat furiously: are you dying to kiss Ruhi di ?

Faisu gulped in fear seeing her so angry: No Jannat it's not like that

Jannat: Are you so much craving for a kiss that you are ready to kiss di ?

Faisu: No no you are taking it wrong Jan.....

Faisu was abruptly shut by Jannat who pulled Faisu's face down and KISSED HIM ferociously. She was biting, sucking his lips as if telling him that how dare he agreed to kiss Ruhi, telling him that she was jealous, telling him how much she loves him.

Faisu was standing all surrendered not able to understand what suddenly happened. He slowly realized that Jannat was kissing him like a wild cat. He was now able to understand all the emotions she was telling him through the kiss.

Feeling Faisu not responding to the kiss Jannat felt hurt and dejected. All insecurities she had were coming true and completely failing and losing hope she backed out of the kiss and directly fell on the ground with millions of tears in her eyes and pain of losing her only love. She thought that their eye lock was just her hallucination and Faisu does not love her. She very slowly whispered sorry still looking at the ground with blank expressions.

On the other hand Faisu was on cloud nine because of the kiss. He understood that she was jealous, he was sure that Jannat loved him just the way he loved her. He touched his lips to find them bleeding. He was in heaven not knowing that his Jannat was crying like hell. His trance was broken due to Jannat's sorry.

He immediately looked down only to see crying Jannat. He sat on the ground pulled her closer and cupped her face.

Faisu panicked: Heyy,Why are are crying Huh? what happened?