Addy had tears of happiness while Ari jumped on Fisu : wow Bhai you are awesome.

Javed: I'm proud of you Faisu. You are right Jannat deserves all the respect, attention & love. We will punish her culprits first and then only you marry her with all rituals and blessings.

Ari faking sadness: then our old Dulha has to marry Jannat tomorrow.

Faisu: Who? & don't dare to lie ok?

Ari told them her plan which made all laugh hard.

Next Morning well

Afternoon

Chacha, Chachi and Ruhi woke up and realized that they have a marriage at home they started shouting and ordering servants to arrange for marriage nobody even checked in Rithvik's room.

Hassu and Ash were still out of coverage area and Shifu and Ari were busy in dressing up the fake Dulha.

Faisu, Faiz were busy in talking with Jashn -a - Music manager.

Chacha due to drink had forgotten about the confessions he made last night in front of Jannat so he was again acting all sweet, like he cares for Jannu and is trying his best to stop this marriage with a fake fight with Chachi and Ruhi in front of Jannat, Who gave a forced fake smile to her Chacha and left for getting ready.

Soon it was time for marriage Team 07 except 2 people, Addy and Mr and Mrs Shaikh were standing all ready near mandap. This made evils suspicious but Panditji's arrival diverted their mind.

Chacha was sensing something Fishy due to sudden change in everyone's behavior. But marriage was more important at that time so he chucked it.

Pandit : Var (groom) ko bulaye.

Chacha and Chachi were about to go when Addy came in between.

Addy: Mom Dad I'll bring Mamu down.

Chacha and Chachi : What?

Addy : I know Mom I behaved like a fool by taking that Jannat 's side but I realized that she is outsider and you all are my family. Please trust your son Mom

Addy said bringing (crocodile) tears in his eyes.

Chachi fell for his trap being mother & hugged him but Now chacha's doubts became strong.

Chacha : Ok Addy let's go i'll come with you.

Addy looked at his gang who winked at him. Javed hid behind a pillar & called Chacha from a private number in the mean time Addy literally ran to get Dulha when Javed was irritating Chacha who angrily shut the phone and turned to find Addy bringing Dulha whose face was covered with garlands.

Chachi and Ruhi started hugging & praising Rithvik( according to them). Who was just nodding his head in yes & no.

Chachi : Haye mera Bhai you are looking so handsome let me see your face.

Faiz immediately poked pandit who literally screamed: MUHURAT NIKLA JA RAHA HAI. VAR KO BULAYE.

and the Dulha ran towards mandap making Chachi confused but Tanzeela handled situation.

Tanzeela: it seems that your brother is very desperate for marriage Mrs Rahmani.

Mrs Rahmani thought the same and laughed. Little did they know that all knew their real face.

Faisu, Faiz and Addy were all surrounding Dulha which made Chacha 100% sure that something was fishy.

Chacha: Why are you suddenly behaving so nicely with Rithvik?

Javed: Because I made them understand that you are our soon to be in laws and for a commoner girl you can't hurt or distrust family members. All of them understood and you can see the change.

Faisu deliberately gave Ruhi a flying kiss which made Ruhi and Chachi believe them. Ruhi just jumped on Faisu and kissed his cheek hard to which Faisu after a lots of efforts gave her a (yukkh) smile

Faiz again poked the pandit secretly who gave him a glare in return and again angrily shouted: DULHAN KO BULAYE.

Chacha gave Pandit a why-are-you-shouting-idiot look which pandit ignored.

Ruhi: I'll bring her.

Soon Ruhi came down with breathtakingly beautiful bride. Faisu's breath literally got stuck in his throat.

Fake Dulha (FD) whispered in Faisu's ear: Stop ogling at my bride.

To which Faisu glared at FD.

Jannat Attire

(I didn't got the full size

(I didn't got the full size. Hope you all remember this look)

Jannat was smiling while coming downstairs which made Chacha very much suspicious.

Soon Pandit started chanting Mantras.

Pandit: Vadhu (bride) ko Mangalsutra (Nuptial chain) pahanaye

FD picked up Mangalsutra and was about to tie it just then a voice screamed.

Voice: Stop this marriage

All looked at the person and Faisu Addy palmed their faces making OHH NO expressions. Faiz and Shifa nervously stood up and ran towards the person who was angrily shooting daggers towards the Fake Dulha.

I know you all were expecting Fainat marriage but guys please understand Jannat in her whole life got insult so she deserves a respectful and dream wedding. Sorry for cliff hanger.😉

........

Do vote comment and Share. Love you All❤️‍🩹🥺