Chapter 29❤️

Depuis le début

Ari : What is it bhai, why are you shouting?

Faisu: Who is the Dulha ?

Ari smirked: Why Bhai ? Why are you so desperate to know who is Dulha of Jannat ?

Faisu stammered: Well nothing special. Umm just casually asking.

Javed teasingly: well Faisu we don't have problem if you want to be Dulha of Jannat. Right guys?

Not understanding the teasing behind his speech Faisu's face lit up. He stood up on bed and started jumping in excitement & In his trance he shouted

Faisu: Yes Dad I want be Jannat's Dulha.

He realised the blunder he created just now when he saw Team 07 except Hassu Addy and His dad literally rolling on floor due to laughing.

Faisu's cheek turned pink due to embarrassment. Suddenly Shifa stopped laughing she hastily picked up her phone everyone looked confused she took 2-3 pics of Faisu and continued laughing.

Faiz : Baby what did you just do?

Shifu: I captured the rarest moment of the century Faiz. Can't you see The Faisal Shaikh is blushing.

With this all laughed more loudly making Faisu literally red. But he composed himself and gave glare to everyone. Everyone also stopped laughing and Addy came near Faisu.

Addy : Faisu I know you like Jannu but

Faisu interrupted: Look Addy I just don't like her actually I LOVE HER.

There was pin drop silence in the room

Faisu continued: Yes Addy I really do love her. It's not out of pity or sympathy for her but because of the respect I have for her, because she is the purest soul I have ever met. I don't know how it happened when it happened. I just know one thing I love her. When dad asked me whether I like Jannat I said yes I like her but in reality I'm madly in love with your sister Addy.

Addy hugged him hard : I know you are only one for my Jannu. I trust you Faisu. Thanks for coming in my Sister's life.

Faisu: Sorry Dad, sorry guys I didn't tell you about my feelings.

Ari : Bhai we know it already.

Javed: My boy even if any stranger look at you both can easily guess that how much you love her son.

Faisu: Matlab ?

Shifu: Matlab the way you care for Jannat, the way you look at her passionately,

Ari : the way you get scared when she gets hurt, the way you protect her,

Faiz : the way you support her,the way you get drowned in her eyes tells that how much you love her. Anyone can guess it and we are your family so obviously we will know it na.

Faisu smiled and they all had a group hug.

Ari: so decided tomorrow Faisu Bhai is going to be Jannat's Dulha.

Faisu: No Ari I won't

All were shocked: WHY?

Faisu: Guys calm down. Actually one afternoon I found Jannat's diary in which she had written about her dream marriage. I want to fulfill her dream. I want to propose her properly. I want to give her all the respect of being my wife. I want to show the world the biggest and most beautiful marriage of us. Most importantly I don't want even shadows of these evils on our marriage. I want our marriage to be remembered for ages under the blessings of elders and not to be hiding behind garlands and Vail under tension of getting caught and under evil gaze of money minded jerks.