Nobody calls me that but Kamari.

I looked down and seen Kamari's finish clinch, i trailed up his arms and my eyes landed on his his face. His jaw ticking.

We agreed on keeping this shit to ourselves.

"Aye chill out fam, we trynna have a good time and you fuckin da vibe up" Jay intervened and everyone agreeded.

"Hold on Jay" Destiny interrupted, getting out of Alonzo's arms and sat up.

"You fuckin on my man Sariyah?" She questioned me squinting her eyes at me.

I looked around the room and seen everyone looking at me like i head five heads.

"Bitch i kno y- aye watch that bitch word da fuck" Kamari cut her off glaring at her making Alonzo sit up as well.

"Nah nigga you mind yo business and watch how you talking to my girl" Alonzo spat at him with disgust in his voice.

Oh so now she yo girl?

L-O-L

Shaking my head laughing a little cause this whole thing was about get outta hand.

"Damn i thought we was having fun, yall niggas on some otha shit" Zae mummbled and i rolled my eyes.

His motormouth ass.

"Fuck is so funny?" Destiny got up like she was about to do something so i stood up too cause she not about to bitch me.

"Look yo nigga" i started making air quotes woth my fingers. "Said he didn't have a girlfriend. He said yo ass was a childish as female and he was done with yo shit, so yes i fucked him but only because he said he was single. So argue about that with yo man not me" i snapped at her and if looks could kill my ass really would be dead.

"You stupid ass bitch" Destiny yelled out with anger throwing her drank on me.

Yea. This bitch gotta die.

"You dusty ass ho!" I yelled charging out for her ready to beat da fuck outta her.

"Yo chill out" Kamari spoke up grabbing me by my waist pulling me back down.

"Fuck you mean chill, did yall not just see that bitch throw ha fuckin drank on me like im da one who need the shower!" I exclaimed looking at him like he was crazy.

"Damn can't even control yo ho Kamari huh? Seems like she left you for a better nigga. Just like ya moms did ain't dat right" Alonzo smirked and before i could even react Kamari ass was throwing punches at Alonzo who was trynna block each blow.

Alonzo speaking on Kamari's mom was a low blow for sure.

"Kamari stop!" I shouted out but his ass couldn't hear me.

Next thing I know Destiny fuckin sneaks my ass sending a slap to my check.

Yall, a pimp slap.

"Ho shut the fuck up cause you bout to get yo ass beat for thinking you can fuck on my man and not see the consequences" Destiny yelled about to send another slap my way, but Mara pushed her back.

"Not that one Des" Mara stood beside me clearly drunk, cause ha ass was a little wobbly.

"That's how we doing it now Mara!? Huh? Yo sister fuck my nigga and you take her side!?" Destiny questioned her.

"Yup and ima stick beside her. I told yo ass how he was and you knew how he was, but you continued to stick beside him. No matter da cost. And i know my sister, she would never do no grimy shit like that if she knew the real" Mara stated with her arms crossed in front of her chest.