flirt

THIS PART WAS REQUESTED BY THIS AMAZING PERSON @catsrbetterthanmefr💗💗💗🪳🪳🪳LETS START (BTW THIS IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE NORMAL STORY)(AND IM BACK AND I WILL PROBABLY TRY TO UPDATE EVERY DAY THIS WEEK TO MAKE UP FOR THE LONG PERIOD OF TIME I WAS OFFLINE IT JUST BECAUSE SKL IS STRESSING ME OUT ILY ALL)

Giyuu POV:

Me and the other hashiras decided to go to this new festival in a nearby village, (well they forced me and because im such a SLaY qUeEN, i went) ANYWAYS, I was looking at a stall with a lot of beautiful hair clips, but one caught me eye, 

It looked like my haori! I was about to ask how much it was, when the store owner whispered in to my ear "I would take payment of all sorts from someone like you

It looked like my haori! I was about to ask how much it was, when the store owner whispered in to my ear "I would take payment of all sorts from someone like you..." (like that one harley quinn scene in birds of prey) I was disgusted, I was about to say no thank you when Obanai and Sanemi san went next to me and death gared the shop owner, I looked behind me to see all the hashiras looking angry asf, "back the fuck up fucking asshole" Obanai said as he pushed the store owner back, "i-its really fine guys..." "fine..." Sanemi said as he threw the money on the table and took the clip while Obanai was dragging me to the other hashiras. "KYAAAAAA ARE YOU OK TOMIOKA SAN!!!" Mitsuri asked, "yes.."Sanemi threw the clip at me "thanks"I said with a slight smile, "You should FLAMBOYANTLY smile more tomioka san" "thanks ig, but can we go now im not really in the mood anymore" they all agreed so we all rushed to our estates, I just went straight to bed.

Obanai POV:

How dare that guy say that...i need to get ready he said has he put on a completly black outfit.

Sanemi POV:

Who tf does that guy think he is!???He said as he also put on a completely black outfit.

Uzui POV:

That little UNFLAMBOYANT SHIT!????? He said as he also put on a completely black outfit.

Rengoku POV:

TF WAS WRONG WITH THAT GUY  he said has he put on a completly black outfit.

Muichiro POV:(plantonic)

that dumb dumb He said as he also put on a completely black outfit.

No one POV:

The all went out of their estates and went to the same place the man was at earliyer, only to see each other... "WHat TF are you guys doing here-"sanemi said "I could ask you the same question" Obanai said, "im pretty sure we all know what we r doing here so how about we team up???" Rengoku said "for giyu or for killing?"  tengen said "both" they all agreed.

When they went in, they saw the man packing up, the quickly took out some chlorophome and put it on a towl ad covered his face with it, and brought him to Obanais basement, tied him to a chair and he began to wake up, "where am I " he said, "WAIT YOUR THOES GUYS WHO WERE WITH THE HOTTIE" "DONT call him that you son of a bitch" Iguro said while slising his mouth like his "AHHHHHHHH WTF YOUR CRAZY" "shut up we will flamboyatly give you a flamboyant death" uzui said while cutting off his hand, Muichro pulled out his teeth, Rengoku pulled out his  fingernails, Sanemi pulled out his eyes, uzui had cut off his ears, then sewed them back on, muichiro Skined him, rengoku burned him, Iguro mutilated his genitals with a knife, Muichiro pulled his hair, Uzui jamed a rusty corkscrew down his dickhole. muichiro then sliced off his  eyelids and forced him to watch the Last Airbender movie on repeat. Rengoku then added  Salt in his somewhat shallow cuts. Nothing to cause sufficient bleeding, but enough to expose a long of the flesh beneath. He then add fine grains of salt. Waited until the wounds scab and do it again, cutting the exact same area. After a while, he started going perpendicular to the initial wounds.

Then, a while later, he died... :)