Y/n stood in front of Kokushibo and Akaza, the man known as Hatter seemed to believe that she was the leader upon the group.

"Now, Miss y/n-"

"Y/n is fine, you make me feel old by saying miss." Y/n waved off.

"Very well then, y/n. We only have 3 rules." He said putting up three fingers "Number one! You must always wear a bathing suit. This is to hide potential weapons."

Uh on. I already see a problem.' Y/n thought to herself as she crossed her arms over her chest, annoyance already bubbling inside her. Y/n looked around at everyone in the room, she already wasn't fond of some people just by the way they looked at her.

"Two! You may live as freely as you want. You may drink as much as you want, party and sleep with as many people as you all desire." He exclaimed. "The only limitation is no weapons." He said eyeing the Scythe and katana that were on y/n and Kokushibo.

"And three.death to all traitors." His voice suddenly dropped but y/n's face never changed." Once you become apart of the beach you can never leave"

"That's all very nice." y/n trailed off
That's good then let's get that card-

"But-" Y/n said cutting off Hatter. She looked over her shoulder, putting her hand out as Akaza instantly knew to give her the card. After all he had the deepest pockets. We need our weapons, we won't join unless we can know that their with us at all times." Y/n said twirling the card in her hands

"That just won't do, you could hurt someone." Hatter said shutting her down. "Sir-" Y/n started." With all due respect there were five times during our conversation where I could have gutted you in front of everyone.

Plus I could have killed Aguni and Niragi on my way here. They would have been none the wiser." Y/n said as the room grew tense. "We're trained professionals, if we wanted everyone in this room could have been dead three-four minutes ago."

"I'm sorry, what did you three say you were?" Hatter said taking his glasses off and sitting down on the throne like chair. Y/n could feel the eyes of Kokushibo and Akaza on the back of her head as if saying "make something up?

Akaza over here was a Bounty hunter and Michikatsu is a Mercenary and I used to work for special forces.

So the CIA, so your American?" A man with glasses asked.

Basically yeah." Y/n knew she was lying she didn't even know what the CIA was but her confident demeanor and voice made people believe her.

Intresting, and why don't you have a weapon?" Hatter asked Akaza.

"I'm better at hand to hand combat. A weapon couldn't do as much damage."

Hatter chuckled leaning back into his chair seemingly conflicted before standing up "Alright on one deal though." Hatter started. "You two-" He said pointing at Kokushibo and Akaza: Are with the militants and y/n I want you with the council"

"Wait what?!" A man with the number two written on his arm exclaimed

*She's got strategy, more then I've seen in a while and combat. She'll be a good addition along with Akaza and Michikatsu

Hatter turned towards AgunL "Don't treat them like dogs, try to show a little respect this time."

"You know I do. I'm just a little rough on them." Y/n wanted to say that they were more skilled than her

but it seemed as if kokushibo knew what she was about to do as he sent her a knowing look. As if telling her to keep quiet

*Chishiya." Hatter called out making the guy in the white hoodle look away from y/n and towards Hatter.