prologue

Y/N HARDY WAS A clever sixteen year old girl. When her father, Walter Hardy, had passed away she made the decision to follow in his footsteps as a world-renowned cat burglar. Before his arrest and death, he had always encouraged her to never settle for second best.

She was trained by her fathers previous mentor, the famous Black Fox.

Her title, was to be called the Black Cat.

.ೃ*:

MILES MORALES, A cold-mannered seventeen year old boy. After his fathers death, he took on the role of being The Prowler .. aspiring to be like him but in his own way. His Uncle Aaron being like a 'father figure', made it an easy decision to have him mentor the boy.

.ೃ*:

In school, he was quite popular. His good looks making up for his cold personality, and his confidence making people either admire or fear him.

Y/N Hardy was the same. She had a confident, warm and stubborn personality. People also either admiring her or fearing her.

Despite them both basically being the duo in school, they despised each other.

Nothing personal, just academic motives to their hate for one another.

It all started ever since they began going back and forth for the number one spot for academics in their schools, creating a rivalry to start at such young ages.

Now they're in high school, a new school year.

It's going to be the same as always.

Right?

AESTHLIA's NOTES

AHHHH i hope this was good
enough to give good knowledge
on where this book is gonna go ..

ENJOY !!