Five nights at freddies fucked pizzeria part 2 Intro

Start from the beginning

We Will be Watching you scott Cawthon, ITs for the safety for the future to live on.

Now the Reason why were here at the grave yard is that your character is a game so he cannot die, so his soul will live for eternity just like the others..

Unless...

You Delete Him.

Purple Guy:

NO! THE HISTORY OF THE PAST WILL LIVE!

IT WILL FUCKING LIVE I SAY!

Scott:

No i wont Reaper.

All of these characters which ive created are like a family to me,

Even for those who loved me and that i loved them back,

i wont loose my steps of hope.

I already lost too many things,

please, let me hold on to those things before years pass by.

Reaper:

As you wish.

And if you want to realease to animatronic and the other characters

for saving the world.

Do something else to finish it instead.

*Dissapears*

>As the other Reapers take Purple Guy and Bury him Alive,

Scott Continued his work of the game for months. The Youtubers were back at their own homes and they do what they always do best, Well, alot of things to do actually :3 The Animatronics are getting their New update Character on theirselves, Scott was Fixing the Bugs and Glitches, and Even Errors, Time Passes by as him in the morning he was too tired to get up.

And so by the day of August 12, 2015. Something Oddly had Changed.

>Pewds was watching tv as he was done finishing his video and posted it a while ago, Marzia Cleaned her Trophy for being the best MLG player in the whole world killing 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Enemies Without Dying, Every Gamer Added her to join in some clans but marzia denied as she dosent have enough time to do so and they just add her as a friend and they understand. Edgar and Maya were Sitting on the couch next to each other and looked at each other, still remembering what happend back at the warzone with everybody around. And when the favorite horror movie that pewds is watching, turning on the volume even higher, then the static came into the tv and Pewds was Jumpscared.

Pewds:

*Jumps out from the couch*

Marzia, Edgar and Maya:

*is Jumpscared too by the static and heart goes beating a little fast*

WAHHHHHHH!

Marzia:

Poods are you alright?

*helps him*

What did you do?! xDD