Yoongi closes his umbrella and lays it on the ground. He feels the rain instantly hitting his hair, soaking it up. He grabs the railing and swings one leg over to climb onto the first step of the ladder. The metal is cold, wet, and slippery and he is thankful for the little heating pack in his pocket. He slowly climbs down.

„You move like a grandfather," Jimin complains but tries to hold the umbrella over Yoongi to shield him from the rain.
„It is slippery," he replies. „Just be careful on your way down."

He steps back when he reaches the bottom and Jimin climbs over the railing. It seems his shoes don't give him enough traction on the slippery metal, but he holds on, until the last three steps. Yoongi sees Jimin slipping on the step. He wouldn't have fallen, but Yoongi instinctively steps forward and holds Jimin's hips to steady him. He has a prime view of that round muscular ass now, right in front of his face.

They both freeze for a second since he almost cups each butt cheek with his hands until Yoongi drops them like burned and steps back. „There you go."
„If you tell someone I slipped and almost fell, I will end you," Jimin says, completely ignoring that Yoongi had his hands on his ass, and jumps down.
„I would never," Yoongi denies.
„If Jeon even hints at it I know it was you."
„I would never," Yoongi says again. „You are my partner."

Jimin looks at him, and some raindrops run down his face. He wipes them away, up to his wet hair, smoothing it back again.
„Let's get out of the rain," and Yoongi points to the crime scene.

The water drain is enormous with all the huge pillars and the high ceiling, and it reminds him more of a cathedral. Seoul is prone to floods during the summer when heavy rain strikes the city, so these huge structures are necessary to protect the city.

The voices of CSI hallow and more white flashes follow. Water is running in the middle like a little creek to the mighty Han River. They climb up a step on the side and reach a walkway that leads deeper into the drain.

Hoseok is clad in his signature white jumpsuit and mask, his hair hidden under a cap and he squats down next to the body. Dried blood is pooling around the corpse. The man is older with weatherbeaten skin. He looks kind of gray now, but it is obvious he had worked outside a lot. His hands look rough and calloused with short nails and dry skin. Those are the hands of a hard-working man, Yoongi concludes. His clothes are old and well worn, but despite the blood, clean.

„Finally," Hoseok says and looks up. „Yoonmin, what took you so long?" he asks reproachfully and his eyes squint at the inspectors.

Jimin's lips press together, making his dimples pop up and Yoongi rolls his eyes.
„Don't give me the aegyo face," the ME says sternly. „It's not working on me anymore."

„Fine," Jimin breathes out after a few seconds of silently staring. „Sorry we are late."
„That's better, Inspector Park."

„Who is he?" Yoongi asks, stepping closer.

The ME holds up a little plastic bag with an ID. Choi Hyun-Woo. 56 years old. His address is outside Seoul in the Chungcheongbuk province, about two hours away.

„Choi-nim was stabbed several times with a small knife," Hoseok starts and points to the bloody chest. „I guess the attacker miscalculated stabbing someone. Several ribs were hit and the wounds are superficial. But due to the mass of stab wounds, the assailant also landed between the ribs, causing internal bleeding," the ME points to several spots over the torso. „I guess huge rage was involved and the attacker is strong and has endurance."

Jimin squats down as well and observes the corps. „He does have defensive wounds."
„Yes," Hoseok replies and lifts one arm, showing several cuts and nicks.