ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧƖҲ

Start from the beginning

As Xiao Zhan searched, he took screenshots of what he was interested in, and then switched to WeChat.

He was just about to send these to Wang Yibo when he suddenly thought of something and stopped.

What was he thinking

What was he doing?

Isn't Wang Yibo the best thing to look at and to eat in City Q?

Otherwise, why would he call you to come all the way over there?

Xiao Zhan exited WeChat and turned off the search software. He threw his phone by the bed and buried himself in the quilt.

About that sudden interruption that morning...

Although it's not to the extent that he would be brooding about it, Xiao Zhan still thought about it from time to time these past few days.

At first, when the scene flashed into his mind, he would feel embarrassed because they got interrupted by Mother Wang. But thinking about it later, he only thought of Wang Yibo.

Ahh.

It's going to be a long night.

He wants to make love.

Wang Yibo already bought the ticket for him. It's a flight at four-something tomorrow afternoon. He gave him the time in the morning to deal with things in the studio.

Wang Yibo also said on the phone that he may not have time to pick him up from the airport tomorrow because he has a meeting at 3 pm.

But Wang Yibo said that when Xiao Zhan arrives at the hotel, his meeting will definitely be over.

Xiao Zhan said okay

He said okay to everything.

This evening, Xiao Zhan was so excited that he didn't go to sleep until 1:30.

The next morning, he got up early and went to the studio after eating the breakfast his mother made.

Today, he arrived early and appeared in the studio before work time. After he divided the priorities of his work, Chu Yi and Rongrong came in with laughter.

Xiao Zhan handed over the two cups in his hand, "Here's some coffee I got for you guys."

Chu Yi took it in fear and asked, "Boss, what's wrong? You came so early and even bought us coffee."

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Of course, I have something to request from both of you."

Rongrong laughed and took a sip of coffee, "Say it, what's the request?"

Xiao Zhan, "I'm leaving for a few days. I'll have to leave the studio to you guys."

Rongrong raised her eyebrows, "For a business trip?

Xiao Zhan shook his head and admitted honestly, "I'm going to my husband."

Rongrong suddenly laughed strangely, "Mn~ Boss~"

Chu Yi also laughed, "Here I was wondering what's up, so you're going on a date.

Xiao Zhan shushed the two, then said, "Then I'll hang the studio over to you guys."

Rongrong nodded, "You can rest assured."

At almost three o'clock in the afternoon, Xiao Zhan received Wang Yibo's faraway concern and asked him if he had gone to the airport yet

Wang Yibo: Have you brought enough clothes?

Wang Yibo: It's colder here compared to City A

Wang Yibo: If you're sleepy, you can take a nap on the plane