"He won't know," he smiled and leaned in once more, but heard a knock on the door.

"That must be the food. I'll get it," I jumped out of his grasp and quickly walked to the door and retrieved our food.

The night we spent was filled with an unsettling awkwardness, but it slowly dissipated when we eased back into our playful banter and our usual selves.

But the sinful look in his eyes never disappeared throughout the night

~The Next Day~

I sat across from Kai at a booth inside a small cafe as we awaited for our food to come.

"You look pretty. I mean you always do, but even more so today," he nervously laughed.

"Thank you," I smiled and found it cute how nervous he was, but he was one to always shower me with compliments.

We chatted with one another with the conversation never dying between us and our laughter filling the air until someone interrupted us.

"Wow, funny running into you here."

I turned and saw Minho with a girl clinging to his arm. I eyed the two and internally scoffed at him because he had the nerve to kiss me last night but then came out here with another girl glued to his side.

"Is it okay if we join you two?" Minho asked as he glanced between Kai and I with his eyes lingering on Kai.

"Yeah, go ahead man," Kai responded as he was about to slide out from his seat, but Minho stopped him.

"Don't worry, you can stay seated there."

The girl who came with Minho sat herself awfully close to Kai while Minho sat beside me with his smile never leaving his lips.

I cleared my throat and asked, "So are you two on a date too?"

"Yeah! I'm so lucky I'm the one going on a date with him. No one else has been able to," she exclaimed with a sparkle in her eyes until she eyed Kai from the corner of her eye.

"Well that's surprising," I commented without daring to spare a glance at Minho despite feeling his eyes on me.

The girl who sat across from us lowered her hands underneath the table with her hand sneakily crawling over to Kai. She brushed her fingers against his hand making him flinch and glance over at her.

She winked and a seductive smile appeared on her lips as she let her hand wander to his leg, but to her displeasure, he moved away and smacked her hand away.

"Please stop touching me. I'm on a date with her, not you," he firmly stated which caught my attention.

I stared at the girl who quickly defended herself, "I wasn't trying to do anything! My hand just brushed against his when I was getting something from my purse."

I raised a brow at her and Minho who simply said, "I'm sure it was an accident."

"I think it would be best if Kai and I continue our date alone," I calmly remarked, but my (e/c) eyes held a fierceness in them as I signaled for him to leave by glancing at the door.