𝐢𝐯. 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Please be careful, Belly Bean." She said, still looking at the girl. Belly let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, glad the girl didn't interrogate her like a child.

"Okay, U'li Fish." She said with a small smile.

Belly nodded her head before easing her way through the kitchen and out of the back door. U'li watched her leave, sighing to herself once she was gone. She shook her bead before finishing her routine.

She was going to sit back down on the couch and wait until more people woke up to start doing things when a bag and some clothes caught her attention on the coffee table. She looked closer to see it was her makeup bag next to a stand mirror and what she guessed to be her uniform for work. She sat back in her seat against the couch and let out a little sigh, totally forgetting about her first day of work.

She then decided to get up and just get ready now.

Maybe more people will be here when I get out of the shower. She thought.

She grabbed her clothes and walked into the guest bathroom in the hall. She didn't want to wake anyone up but she knew it was about that time before people started to get up anyway. And that she was right because five minutes into her shower, the door opened.

The girl didn't think much of it at first, thinking it was one of the moms or Belly coming back from wherever she went but froze when the person spoke up. "Sorry Jere, I know you're in there and all but I gotta piss." Steven said before the sound of urine hitting the toilet water echoed through the bathroom.

The girl didn't say anything, not even moving in the shower anymore. Shes naked. Naked and wet in the shower. Naked and wet in the shower with her best friends brother. Naked and wet in the shower with her best friends brother who she's had a crush on for years. She placed a hand over her mouth as she moved more into the corner of the shower once she realized she was naked in the same room as her crush who had his penis out.

Not paying attention to where she was going, the girl almost slipped but she caught herself on the dry shower wall. After a while, Steven flushed the toilet, washed his hands and walked out, leaving a shocked naked girl stuck in a corner.

The water ran for for what felt like hours, but was only minutes as the girl stood their in the same position since the boy left. After the water just ran for 2 minutes, the girl snapped out of her head and continued her shower, this time slowly.

On the other side of the door, Steven walked down the stairs in his pajamas still to get a class of water. When he went into the kitchen, he saw Jeremiah there drinking his own glass of water. He quirked is brow in questioning, while the other boys eyes met his.

"What?" Jere asked, looking at the boy with a still tired face.

"Nothing, I just thought that was you in the shower when I went to the bathroom." Steven said as he pointed up the stairs before moving around the kitchen to fix his own glass. Jeremiah furrowed his brows while Steven shrugged.

"It's was probably Conrad." He told himself before taking a sip from the glass, the water instantly curing his cotton mouth.

"Conrad's hungover on the ouch over there." Jeremiah told him as she started to fix himself a bowl of cereal before he got ready for work. His words caused Steven to stop his drinking and put the glass down on the counter, turning to face Jere. "And Lani's still asleep. I went and checked." He said before the other boy could question his actions. "It was probably Belly, she wasn't in bed." He said with a shrug before taking  a bite of his now fives bowel.