Episode 14: The Battle of Battlers (Pt.1)

Start from the beginning

'This was out of consideration! I know you didn't like attention, so I chose a place where no one will know our conversation! Guess it backfired, ehe!' She put on an infuriating smile and scratched the back of her head.

'Ugh, fine, fine. I'll go with you.'

'KALEGO!!!! YOU DID ITTTTT!!!!' Balam jumped out of the bush and rushed towards me, engulfing me in his deadly hugs.

'I'm so proud of you, Allumi-senseiiiiii' Raim-sensei whined as she clung onto her arm.

'SHUKUNI!'

At the day of the Battler party

Third POV:

'Where the hell is the idiot now... Did she lose a brain cell or something..?'

In the midst of the crowd, we could see a demon with his hair sleeked back, wearing his usual teacher attire: a dark purple cloth gently hovered over his shoulders, and a long flowing robe also in magenta colour with a black leather belt secured on his waist.

(Picture drawn by Vhysersion (DeviantArt) I seriously thought thus was an official art from the original anime at first

(Picture drawn by Vhysersion (DeviantArt) I seriously thought thus was an official art from the original anime at first.😀)

'Ka~Le~Go~~~~'

'I remember this voice from my every nightmare...' He groaned from the cheery and slightly high-pitched voice of Allumi.

'Awww... You dream of me, Kalego?'

'Of you tormenting me for my entire life.'

'We're gonna be together for eternity?!' She gasped, stirring up excited murmurs around us.

'Shut up! You...' He turned around to face her, but instead of her teacher attire, she was wearing an unusual long sleeved robe with ruby red flower patterns embedded on it, her hair was tied into a neat bun with a few strips of hair flowing gently against the breeze and of course, her inseparable clover hair pin.

(Drawn by me

(Drawn by me. Whatcha think 😖😖😖 Kinda curious 👀👀👀)

'What are you wearing..?' Kalego asked in uncertainty, not sure how to react to this queer piece of cloth that yet somehow managed to blend in with the surroundings.