Chapter 0 Part 2: the Monarchs' beginning

[Half a year ago, 3rd POV]

A woman with yellow hair was at the river and was crying while being comforted by a man with black hair.

Male:"Clementine.... I'm so sorry"

The woman known as Clementine starts shedding tears as she began to cry again while the Man comforts her.

Clementine:(crying)"I can't believe.... I couldn't produce children"

Male:"no one has seen it coming"

Clementine:(crying)"just...w-why Caliban?" As she continues crying.

[Man to Caliban]

Caliban:(sad)"I don't know...but... They just happened"

Then someone was walking up to them and it was Aurelia who's older while has a sad look.

Clementine:(sad)"Mother.... I'm so sorry"

Aurelia:(upset)"it's not your fault my dear.... it's just unfortunate"

As they were all still upset, they heard something from across the river.

Caliban:"what was that?"

Aurelia:"I don't know.... we need to check it out" as Clementine and Caliban nodded.

The three of them went to check what it was as the sound became more clearer, and it sounded like a baby cry.

They were shocked what they are hearing, and when they got to the sound closer, what they found was a basket and Clementine looked inside of what it was.

Aurelia:"dear, what is it?" She went to check and saw the baby which she gasps.

Caliban:"what is it?"

Clementine picks up the baby which Caliban saw and was shocked.

Caliban:"who.... who would leave their child here?"

Aurelia:"might've been cruel people that could've done it"

Clementine:"there, there child. You're okay" as she plays with the baby's stomach which the baby starts laughing.