Yaz: I'm pretty happy in my shell.

Sammy: No one likes the shell. It stops people from getting to know you.

Yaz: Bingo!

Yaz then gets up as she walks away.

Sammy: I know you're just shy!

Yaz: Can't hear you in my shell!

As Yaz was walking away she looked outside as she saw Tyler still out there under some shelter as he watch the rain. Yaz watch him as a small unnoticed blush form on her cheeks, she shook it off as she walked over to the door, she opened it and poked her head out.

Yaz: You might want to come in. Unless you want to get a cold.

Tyler turned back as he gave her a soft and warm smile, before giving the night raining sky one last look.

Tyler: Yeah, I think you're right.

With that Tyler went inside as he went to bed.

Timeskip

Darius: Yes!

Sammy: This is gonna be so much fun!

They were in an open field with a crap ton of dinosaurs. There were 4 Gyroshperes were they were.

Darius: We get to drive gyrospheres? Cool!

Dave: Saddle up, duds and dudettes. We're going on a cattle drive, but with dinosaurs! It's a Dino drive!

Ben: And just to be clear, all these dinosaurs are herbivores, right?

Roxie: Well, they only chewed on the last kid a little, so we're, like, 99% sure they're cool.

Tyler: Hah.

Roxie: Park personnel are moving a group of dinosaurs to fresh grazing lands across the island, and we get to ride along behind the herd.

Darius: Are you kidding me? Dinosaurs migration patterns are my jam!

Kenji: You may wanna consider a new jam, bro.

Kenji then walk up as he gets beside Roxie and Dave.

Kenji: So, uh, sure these things are waterproof? Looking pretty grim out here and hair thud awesome does not come easy.

Tyler face poms as he hears what Kenji just said.

Tyler: Jesus man.

Dave: Your hair is gonna be fine, Kenji. Storm has already moved up the coast away from us.

Dave walks off.

Kenji: Cool! Time to show these fools what a gyroshere master can do.

Roxie: No way! You are riding with Ben, as a passenger.

Kenji: But- Seriously? But he's so, uh...

Ben sets in a Gyroshere as he hits the controls causing it to move forward and for him to hit the glass in front of him.

Roxie: Live it up tough guy.

Sammy: Wait a minute, is someone gonna drive alone?

She said as she pointed at one of the gyrosheres.

Dave: Oh yeah, since we have an old number, somebody gonna have to alone.

Roxie: Tyler, do you mind driving that one?

Tyler: Sure, I don't mind.

Dave: Great. Everyone get in and let's get the party started!

Yaz got into one as she got all set up and ready to roll out.