Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial

Start bij het begin

Rex : Eri, are you okay?

Eri : I thought it was the person that fell from the sky...

Midoriya : Fell from the sky...?

Rex : I think she might mean Ryukyu.

Monoma : Oh, are you ignoring me? You sure that's okay? I heard Class A is doing a concert or something. You okay with that? This time, to put it bluntly, Class B's performance is going to be much more amazing than yours!

 You okay with that? This time, to put it bluntly, Class B's performance is going to be much more amazing than yours!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Monoma : "Romeo and Juliet and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Return of the King." It's a completely original script written by us, a super spectacular fantasy play!

Rex ; ( It sounds to me like you just put a bunch of different movie titles together... )

Monoma : You should probably go prepare— A handkerchief to wipe your tears when you're blown away by us, that is!

Monoma starts to laugh like a maniac when suddenly, from behind, Awase from Class B hits Monoma over the head with a stick that he had in his hands. Before Awase hits Monoma, Rex turns Eri around so that she couldn't see the violent scene while Midoriya covered her eyes.

Midoriya : He seems even nastier than usual

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Midoriya : He seems even nastier than usual...

Awase : Sorry, Class A. Kendo isn't around so there's no one to stop him

Rex : Speaking of which, where is she? It seems like she always came as a set with Monoma...

Awase : *picking up Monoma* Not today. She's going to be in the beauty pageant.

Midoriya : Beauty pageant?!

Awase : Yeah, she was entered against her will.

Tetsutetsu : I'm not Monoma, but let's all go all out!

The three Class B students leave to continue preparing their play, leaving Rex, Midoriya, Mirio, and Eri.

Mirio : Sorry to suddenly show you the bad parts of U.A., Eri.

Rex : I don't remember anything about there being a beauty pageant.

Mirio : Speaking of the beauty pageant, she's also really into it this year.