𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 : 𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

Magsimula sa umpisa

but he really felt pity about you.

"y/n." he called before you could even stepped inside your classroom. you stopped at your tracks to gained your strength to look at him. thankfully, your teacher hasn't arrived yet.

"i'll pick you up later. be safe." the moment he emphasized the word 'safe', you felt your heart flutter. you nod and gave him a smile reassuring that you were still okay before you completely got inside the classroom.

mikey froze on his spot as you gave him a smile. his mouth was slightly hung open as he realized that he was holding his breath.

"l-let's go, ken-chin." he stutter a bit as he couldn't forgot the picture out of his head. it was the first time he found you smiling, and god ... his heart frantically pounded hard at that time.

"mikey." draken called as they walked out through the hallway.

"are you completely sure that you will skipped your school today? " he asked, making the blonde nod as they already passed the second floor down to first floor of the building.

"gotta ensure her safety." he seriously said while he dug his hands through his pockets. his jacket was still hanging on his shoulder, it makes him even flew his charisma to some students watching them in the hallway secretly.

he couldn't help but to clench his fist inside his pockets. it makes him grit in anger hearing that he wasn't just abused by her brother but also blackmailed to rape her. that made him even clenched his two fists inside.

the darkness were luring him out again ...

to kill someone by his own hands.

meanwhile, you couldn't think straight and listen through the teacher as it was discussing infront of them about the upcoming exam after the winter was already done.

you were thinking about mikey. on how he holds your hands mindlessly without further even noticing people watching. but you had to admit it that it made all of your monsters calmed for a little bit of time.

thankfully, no one appeared on your classroom that time. you felt anxious if someone will suddenly barged in through your classroom and you was really afraid if that was really your brother.

you tried herself to focus on the lesson. five subjects had passed and your body already felt the familiar relieved when seeing that it was almost lunch time.

a part of you still felt anxious because you were meeting mikey again. you can't completely forgot mikey's hands on your palm and it made you blush secretly. it made you shocked and you also felt your knees almost give up by his sudden touch. an electric feeling runned down through your spine the moment you felt that.

you didn't realized that the teacher had already bid goodbye. but before you could even stood up from your seat, your classmates had barged in to your seat, asking you tons of questions about you and mikey.

"is you and mikey already after you almost commit suicide?"

"he's the one who saved you, right? "

"why are you suddenly take mikey out of us?! "