Chapter 2

As Denki realizes very swiftly, he's out of his depths. Completely, utterly, ridiculously out of his depths. He first comes to this realization when they get undressed (read: rip each other's clothes off) and Izuku reveals an immaculately toned chest, strong arms and legs, and a huge dick. Like, huge, huge, bigger than... shit... he won't even compare it to anything he's had before. That would be an insult.

It doesn't end there because of course not. Izuku doesn't even blink when he sees the scars under Denki's pecs or the finely-trimmed pussy between his legs. He has the audacity to smirk and push him back on the bed, though, and... just wow.

Thus comes the final stage of just how fucked he is (literally); to put it simply, Izuku Midoriya is some kinda virtuoso when it comes to eating pussy. A magician, if you will.

He hikes one of Denki's legs over his shoulder and effortlessly devours him. His tongue reaches places Denki doesn't even think he's ever been touched by another person. Look, he's not in the business of having shitty sex, but he'd slept with a lot of people who expected a blow job and then just shove it inside.

Not that he really cares that much, he is a verifiable slut. But this, god, it makes him want to respect himself damnit! He deserves more than just some half-hearted fingering!

The worst (best) part is while Denki is moaning from each delicious movement of his tongue and fingers, Izuku is too. Rutting against his bedsheets too like he's getting turned on from eating Denki out. He moans and groans, the vibrations from the noises shocking his clit lewdly.

It's so unbelievably hot that Izuku doesn't even put a third finger inside him-Denki cums within an inch of his life.

Heart palpitating, he scratches Izuku's strong back, practically feeling the blood well up in their wake. "Fuck, fuck, you're so good, baby-ngh-oh my god!" he shouts.

Izuku's tongue strokes him lazily through his thundering orgasm, gentle touches that don't get him feeling all twitchy and weird. He even slows the movements of his fingers. His pussy clenches around them but he pays them absolutely no mind as he caresses the walls softly.

Even when Denki's body eventually calms and he becomes lucid, Izuku doesn't stop his movements until Denki whines. He tugs at Izuku's other hand that'd been teasing his nipples, trying his best to communicate that he wants Izuku to come up.

Remarkably, he somehow understands his lackluster communications; he extricates himself from Denki's pussy and kisses up his belly, a small smile on his lips.

"Fuck, dude, if I woulda known you were so good at eating pussy, I woulda begged to sit on your face a long time ago," he shudders. His fingers dig into Izuku's curls, impatiently tugging him up so their lips are inches apart.

Izuku raises an eyebrow. "You would've begged for it? I wouldn't have given in so quickly had I known that," he teases, inching ever closer. "Maybe next time."

Their lips seal together moments later, the zingy taste of his juices still present on Izuku's tongue. Not only that but the promise of next time? Shit.

Combining those two things, the taste of himself and the promise of more, drives him feral in an instant. Suddenly, Izuku isn't close enough, not touching him near enough to quell the overabundance of electricity coursing through him.

He whines into Izuku's mouth, Izuku swallowing the noises dutifully while Denki wraps his legs around him and starts rutting wildly. They aren't teenagers anymore, this sort've behavior from him should be embarrassing-it isn't, but only because Izuku guides him along, joining in on the reckless rutting.

His hips make it slower, teasing the fire circulating his tingling core. It's mind-bogglingly delicious and he isn't even inside him yet. That's a problem, though. Denki's pretty sure he'll die if he doesn't fuck him soon.

They part so Denki can say just that, Izuku brazenly kissing down his neck and giving him marks exactly where Denki had left some on him.

"You don't like a little anticipation?" Izuku murmurs between biting and sucking. "A little teasing, get your pussy all nice and drenched before I fuck it?"

As far as dirty talks goes, it's a solid eight out of ten-yet at the moment it's so hot that it doesn't even make sense to his brain. Izuku Midoriya who he swore was a goody two shoes just said he wants to tease Denki and then fuck his pussy.

If he was a religious man, Denki might've dropped into prayer right there. As it stands, he's the furthest thing from religious and he still really, really needs Izuku inside him.

"If you don't fuck me like yesterday, I swear I'll cry. Then you'll have to deal with me being horny and sad and that's not a combination I think you want," he cries, still rutting his hips against Izuku, not at all embarrassed by the slick slide of his pussy.

Izuku leans back with a sigh, green eyes full of heat. "Fine, but if we do this again, it'll be how I wanna do it."

He really needs to stop saying that, it's doing horrible things to him. "You're the boss, I promise just-please!"

Izuku nods and descends on him once more.
‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 907