Introducing OC's

Lucélia Mimi de Stella

루셀리아 미미 데이 스텔라

Romanization Rousselia Mimie dei Stelar

Gender FemaleStatus AliveAffiliationsClass Group Imperial FamilyPosition Empress

Princess (former)

RelationshipsFamily Caitel Dracorion de Stella (father) 

Ishtar Rafaela de Stella (mother)

Regulus Cesar de Stella (older brother)

Pollux Niklaus de Stella (older brother)

Athanasia de Alger Obelia (step daughter)

Arcturus Rhaegar de Alger Obelia (twin son)

Aetheria Rhaenys de Alger Obelia (twin daughter)

Anastascius de Alger Obelia (half-brother-in-law) 

Jenette Margarita (niece)

Claude's Mother (mother-in-law †)

Empress  of Obelia (step-mother-in-law †)

Significant Other

Claude de Alger Obelia (husband)

Anastacius de Alger Obelia (former fiancée)

AppearanceHeight

170cm/5'6

Hair Color

Caramel light brown

Eye Color

Jewel amber

Personality : cheerful, sweet, somewhat child-like, intelligent and very sincere. She does not trust people easily and could be cold and distant to someone she did not trust.

Magic : Light-Celestial magic, is a magic that only inherits by those who is in the direct lineage of gods and goddesses (from half-god Queen Ishtar, her mother). Being a quarter-god, she is able to detect traces of black magic, purify them, heal mind and body but is limited to the sickness cause by explosive mana. Her magic despite able to purify some black magic, but if it was curse, she does not able to erase the curse fully even with the price of her own life.