✯----¹⁰.𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬?----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:526
✯⚠️:𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

I was in bed next to Mattheo. He was reading and I was scrolling on TikTok. Lately I have seen many videos of babies and families. I would like to have a family with Mattheo, and have children, but I don't know if he would want that too.
I decided that today I would ask him. He might get mad, or even break up with me, but I'm gonna take the risk...

"Hey Mattheo?"

"Yes darling?" He looked up from his book "What happend?"

"I... I was wondering..." I locked eyes with him. "This is it. Just do it Y/n" I said to myself. I took a deep breath and just asked.

"Do you want to have a baby with me? Like, in the future..."

He looked stunned. I regret what I said. He was going to break up with me, I know it.

"I... Y/n..." he started

"You know what? Forget it. I just said it like that. You don't have to if you don't want."

"No, no. I would love to have kids with you!" He said as he grabbed my hand and we locked eyes. "It's just that I don't think I will be a great father... You know why."

"No, you would be an amaizing father. Don't ever think you would go as down as your father. Ok?" I said, both of my hands on his cheecks. He looked at my with glassy eyes as he nodded.

"You know? Why don't we start now?" He said, smirking.
God, this man. I was already feeling wet down there.

"Babe, I said in the future"
He looked like he was thinking for a bit. But then he said "Why don't we practice then?" his smirk making it's way on his face again.

I let out a chuckle. "I think that's a good idea."

I jumped on his lap as I started kissing him. His hands went to my waist as he made wet kisses down my neck. Then he went back to my mouth. The kiss was passionate.

He let his hands down and grabbed my ass. I gasped at the sudden movement. He took this opportunity and slid his toungue in, exploring my mouth. As he did that, he gave my ass a squeeze. I moaned into the kiss.

"Needy aren't we?" He said, breaking the kiss. I just nodded. He moved his hands to the bottom of my shirt, taking it off.

Luckly I wasn't wearing a bra, so my naked chest was exposed. He looked at me for consent and I nodded, needing his touch more than anything.

He took his shirt off and his pants, leaving him in his boxers. I could see his hudge bulge. He put me on his lap and started kissing me. I knew what I had to do. I started grinding on him. He let out a goroan as he moved his hands to my hips, guiding me.

I started sucking on his neck, while still grinding on him. He was groaning with every hickey that I did.

Then he took my pants off and our underwear.