Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Well, since the odds were more against you. You can have one IOU.

Liv smiled with little bounces on the crate as their "IOU's" are a little different from the normal one's, their's means no matter where or when they are, if one of them want something, the other needs to do it, no matter what, Y/n has 3 of them saved up while Liv has about 5 or 6, including the one she was just giving.

Liv: Ooooo ~ I might use one before we leave.

Y/n chuckled to her as they shared another kiss, Liv's been in love with him ever since that day when he stopped Enzo from being, well, Enzo, Y/n didn't want to jump in bed with her right away just in case it was a rebound thing, Liv waited 2 weeks before she could hook Y/n onto her line, then all she needed to do was real him in, then it's been a few months of pure happiness.

Y/n: I gotta get going. Stay here and keep cute, Cutie ~

Liv gave him another kiss as he went out to do his part, the Intercontinental Championship match is the first match-up on the Main card, so giving him the same butt slap he gave her, Y/n smiled his way to the gorilla where the others are waiting, Liv went on her way though to get ready to leave and watch the match, she'd love to say she's dating the new Intercontinental Champion...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The match has been getting a nice reception from the fans, Y/n and Seth getting cheered while Finn and The Miz getting boo'd, their not sure why but that's how it's going as Y/n and Finn are the only two left standing, Finn getting the upper hand on Y/n getting the youngest in the match with 1916...

... Y/n landed right into the drop zone as Finn quickly moved to the corner and tried to climb up the turnbuckle as quick as he can, as soon as he was in place, Finn jumped for the Coup De Grace but as met with the mat because Y/n rolled out the way and stayed under the turnbuckle, playing possum.

Finn jumped to his feet again to go back after Y/n being the only one to know that he missed the Coup De Grace, that faded with him when The Miz slipped back into the match and got Finn with a Skull Crushing Finale...