𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

Carters Pov:

I turn to Noah, "Why is he here?" he better not be here to influence me not to marry Liana. I will lose my shit. "I'm not sure Carter. All I know is that he is requesting you."
I sigh, "Just send him here." I look at my computer, continuing to do work. I look up seeing Daniel in front of me, having a smug look on his face. "Sit," I say in an annoyed tone.
"Why should I?" Daniel says in a smug tone. This bitch better sit down before I fucking punch his teeth in. I get up, walking over to him. "Do you know who I am Mr.Brown?" I say aggressively, his smug look slowly falls off his face into a frown.
"The man who is forcing my Sister to marry him." Is he trying to have a joke with me?
I grab his collar and put a butterfly knife up to his neck and whisper in his ear, "What the fuck do you want, Mr. Brown. I don't have the time to listen to your petty bullshit. So if you will come in here and disrespect me in my office, I advise you to leave."
He looks at me and smirks, "Threaten me again, I dare you. Little Liana wouldn't like that." I stare at him, and throw him in the chair. He chuckles softly, acting like he owns the world. "Mr Brown, what do you need?"
"Well, I came here to tell you if you marry my sister I'll fucking kill you." He states with a glare.
"Alright. First of all, You can't kill me and even if you tried, you would be killed in seconds. Have you seen how many men are in this room? in the halls? in the entrance? I have a whole army that could snap your arm in half with just a flick of their fingers. Secondly, Liana and my business is nothing to do with you. It's mine, hers, your father, and my father. So now you can leave." I walk to my desk and sit down, sorting my papers out, and messing around with the butterfly knife. Daniel gets up walks to the door and leaves, slamming the door. Ignorant piece of shit. I wonder what my darling is doing.

Lianas Pov:

I'm doing my makeup to go meet Aurora and her boyfriend. I'm wearing a baby blue crop top with grey cargo pants. I grab my phone, looking at it. Aurora is picking me up in 10 minutes. Her boyfriend is a fucking dick. I hate him, I honestly hate him. I sigh, get up grab my purse, and walk downstairs. Caleb looks at me, and says "Where are you going?"
"I'm just going out with Aurora!" I smile, looking at him.
he says in a stern tone, "Just to let you know, you are marrying him tomorrow."
"WAIT WHAT- I got told not till another month!! That's unfair!" I shout, trying not to cry.
"I'm sorry, Ana. I just found out now," he says calmly, pulling me into a hug. I flinch, slowly hugging him back tightly. "it's gonna be okay Ana." he says acting like the world's gonna be fine. It won't that's the problem, it never will be. Caleb held me close, as I just stood there in silence.

I hear a car outside beep, knowing it's gonna be Aurora and her boyfriend. I sigh, walking to the door, saying goodbye to Caleb and just leaving. I'm gonna forget about everything and have some fun. "So where are we going?" I say getting into Aurora's car.
"We are going to the club!" she says excitedly. I nod, grab my phone, and start scrolling through socials until I get a message from an unknown number, I blink ignoring it. Here we go, they are gonna get drunk and end up fucking and I'm gonna get abandoned at the club. Let's just have some fun. For the rest of the car journey me and Aurora just talk about random stuff and her boyfriend, Elliott keeps staring at me.

──────────────────────────●◎●───────────────────────────

We have just got into the club and the couple has run off so I've sat down at a table and started to order drinks, scrolling through my phone. I look up and see a group of men in suits staring at me. Please just leave me alone. I sigh, sipping my drink. One of the men comes over and sits in front of me. "What a gorgeous lady like you doing here alone?" the man says. Just to get him away I'll say I'm here with someone- I am but I don't know where they are.
"I am here with my Fiance," I say calmly, taking a sip of my drink. He looks at me with a grin.
"Well hang out with me, your fiance won't need to know." He says, grabbing my hand roughly. I pull my hand away quickly. I feel someone put their hands on my shoulders, I look up, and it's Carter. What the fuck is he doing here. "I advice you to leave my Fiance alone, Sir," he says calmly. The man looks up in horror, getting up and backing away. I sigh in relief. Thank fuck for that. Carter sighs and sits next to me. "What are you doing here alone?" He says to me.
"none of your business," I say, having a drink. "Why are you so bothered anyways?"
"Well because you are my wife," he says.
"No, I'm not. I've only known you for like a couple of days just because you have business with my father. You think you own me. When you fucking don't." I say harshly.
"Don't give me fucking attitude, Liana," he says calmly.
"What are you gonna do about it?" I say annoyed. He then picks me up and walks into an office. "Put me down!!" he looks at me and smiles showing his dimples.

Does he have dimples?! What- this man keeps getting hotter. Wait stop I shouldn't be thinking this. I look at him, his green eyes looking straight at me, I can feel my cheeks heating up. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, not thinking straight, and kiss him. He kisses me back, holding me close. He gently rubs my waist making me more flustered. I gently hold onto his black fluffy hair and play with it. He keeps kissing me, his lips soft. I crave him more than I should like I shouldn't be so addicted to him right now. I should hate him, but this kiss changes everything. He breaks the kiss breathing heavily, he looks at me with love in his eyes. I turn bright red. "I'm sorry!!" I shout, covering my face.
"Shshsh.. it's okay darling," he says calmly, soothing me. I calm down and just rest my head on his chest. "Darling, why are you here?"
I mumble under my breath, "I am here with my friend and her boyfriend but they left." he looks at me, holding me close.
"I'll take you home, yeah?" he says. I just nod too drunk to care.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮:

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good week. And thank you to anyone who voted on my Instagram poll. Also if anyone wants to be mutual follow and message me on Instagram!!

Add me:
╰┈➤ ❝ s0phxxox on Tiktok ❞
╰┈➤ ❝ s0phxxox on Instagram❞
╰┈➤ ❝ sophx13 on Discord❞