okay brb!
u almost made her choke

WHAT?

LMFAOO😭
SHE WAS SO SURPRISED SHE CHOKED ON HER DRINK
SHE SAID HI THO

OH MY😭😭

is it bad to say i dont rly see a resemblance in ur sister w you

no not at all
bc i dont see it either 😭

okay okay thought it was just me
holy shit that pizza looks so good rn

it isss
wait
have you not eaten anything?

not yett

hyuck.

evie.

what have i told u abt eating??

I KNOW I KNOW
its just practice has me so occupied
i promise ill eat soon dww

you better.
i do not need you passing out on me

okay i promise 😭
i have to go thoo

awe okay :(

dw we can hang out after im done practicing if youre free okay?

YAYY
okay :))

i love you❤️

i love you too!!
my sun ☀️ loved this message
Seen

Umji let out a sigh, putting down her phone. Yeeul, who was still eating her pizza, looked up at her with concern. "You okay?"

Nodding, the girl took a sip out of her coffee. "I'm okay.. just a little worried about Hyuck," Yeeul gave her a questioning look, wanting her to poke futher into the information she gave.

"Like- I don't know- I was talking to him and he said he didn't eat and how he promises he'll eat. But I don't believe him?" Umji said, looking down at her freshly painted nails. Yeeul placed her pizza down and wiped her mouth with a napkin. "It seems like you don't trust him."

Those words made Umji's head rise. "What? I do- I fully trust him. It's just.. I know how hard it is to keep track of your meals when you're an idol. I'm just worried, that's all." Yeeul nodded her head, completely agreeing with her.

"True. Are you gonna see him at all today? Maybe you could cook him something if he hasn't ate. I don't really know- I'm not good at this stuff, sorry." Yeeul said, taking another bite of her pizza. Umji shook her head, "No it's okay. That's a good plan though, I'll ask him when he's out of practice if he ate."