Addy: Jannu, mera baccha, meri gudiya what happened to you. I know you are upset after knowing Dad's real face even I was very hurt but we can't fall weak na Choti, we have to save our Dadi and Ayaan from them.

Just after listening her Dadi and Ayaan's name she sat up with scared expressions and her hold on my hand became tight.

Jannat: Bhai Chachi said that she will leave Ayaan if I marry Rithvik & transfer all the property on their names. They will free Ayaan if I marry Rithvik tomorrow.

She told all this while shivering with fear and I pulled her in side hug, well when all these things I was doing l noticed that everyone present in the room were smiling at us as if they were adoring us, including my Parents. I ignored their smile and concentrated on Jannat, I was confused if Devils want money only then they could have asked it to her anytime why only after her marriage & that to with that ba****d. Shifa voiced my thoughts.

Shifa: I don't understand one thing Jannu why didn't they ask you for money earlier why marriage thing is compulsory for them?

Jannat: That because of my Appa's Will.

Faiz : Yes, Yes Gupta Uncle was also talking about the Will. What is it exactly?

All of us became attentive every eye was on Jannat.

Jannat: When Ayaan was kidnapped and kidnappers asked my parents for money with condition that only my Amma and Appa will come to give the money my Appa don't know how but got some clue and he suddenly called Gupta Uncle and changed his Will. I can't believe my Chacha, my own chacha was behind all this.

Her words choked and she busted into tears hiding her face in her palms. We all were moved towards her and we Team 07 and Addy took her in group hug in which Addy also was silently crying.

We broke hug after a while when Jannat's blank expression returned my mom and dad were silently sitting on couch.

Jannat continued: The Will says that whole property is Transferred on my name and if I die then it will get transferred to Muskan orphanage. But If I want to transfer my property on someone else's name then my husband's signature on the papers are mandatory and my age should be more than 23. I will turn 23 next week. As per their earlier plan marriage was fixed on my birthday but now after you people arrived and started helping me they sensed trouble hence they preponed and decided that it will happen tomorrow they will take mine and Rithvik's as signatures as husband and wife on the papers tomorrow then will free Ayaan. On my birthday they will submit the papers in court & then All my Appa's property will be theirs.

Jannat was now crying loudly.

Mom/Tanzeela suddenly spoke : What about you? What will they do to you after marrying Rithvik?

Jannat looked startled when she heard My mom's voice I guess she didn't notice her earlier as mom and dad were sitting on corner couch.

Jannat awkwardly: I don't know what will they do to me after then.

All looked disturbed as we very well knew what will they do to her. That thought made me shudder

I - No ways Jannat you can't trust them. That man killed his own Brother, kidnapped his own nephew, and when his mother was ill he used her to blackmail you. How can you trust those people Jannat that they will free Ayaan. They just want money. You can't trust them. There's no possibility that they will...

Jannat's face went pale as she understood my words and she looked at me in horror.

Jannat: Yes you are right. They can kill anyone for money. My Ayaan. Faisu please save my Ayaan please I beg you. Addy Bhai our Ayaan and I don't want to marry Rithvik. Please do something.

She held mine and Addy's hand and started begging us.

My dad stood up: Jannat beta don't worry my men are searching for your brother they will soon find him.

I - yes Jannat calm down you don't have to marry Rithvik tomorrow.

Saying that I showed her a pic of badly wounded Rithvik who was tied in ropes. Jannat gasped and looked at me questioningly.

I: well I had planned this on the day he tried to molest you. But my men took time to come Delhi from Mumbai. So right now my men gave him a nice treat you can see he has enjoyed it.

Jannat: Faisu but if they don't find Rithvik tomorrow at the time of marriage and they hurt Dadi or Ayaan then?

Addy : Jaanu I have moved Dadi from that room to hospital so don't worry about Dadi.

Jannat again gasped : But Bhai what if they find out. The guard every morning check inside the room and report it to Chachi so that I don't run away.

Faiz : I'll take care of guards.

Jannat: Property papers...

Addu : I'll take care of property papers.

My Dad: I'll take care of Ayaan.

Ari : And I'll take care of Dulha. I know a perfect person to be Dulha (Groom). We will hide the face under garlands. They won't get to know.

Addy and Me shouted: WHO?

Addy because of worry and I because of ummm....well... yes because of worry worry. yes of couse because of worry

Ari : Don't worry guys you'll come to know tomorrow.

Jannat to my Dad: Thank you so much Uncle. I can't repay you for your help till the end of my life.

My Dad smiled at her : No need to thank beta. Such evil people should be taught a lesson. They have ruined many lives. They attacked my children. They trapped my son for that Ruhi, list is endless. I'm glad that I can help you.

Jannat smiled warmly

I started poking, coxing, pleading Ari to tell me about groom well but she was my adamant sister. Suddenly my Mom stood up nervously and came near Jannat.

Mom: Jannat.....
:
:
:
:
:
Precap: Jannat's marriage fun. Guess who will be Dulha ?

Do Vote, Comment And Share.🫶💕