Ep 6: Reason 4

"EJ! Look at the camera" Nicholas held the younger's chin and turned him towards the camera

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"EJ! Look at the camera" Nicholas held the younger's chin and turned him towards the camera. EJ could feel the butterflies hit up as Nicholas's soft slender hands touched his chin. He smiled and looked at the camera. 

From that day onwards, EJ felt relaxed about his feelings towards Nicholas. They were just his feelings after all. No one would know, he can just keep it to himself and like the older as much as he wanted. EJ didn't feel his heart ache or feeling stressed over the fact that he had crush on his best friend.

"Ju~, What would you like to eat?" Nicholas asked while recording him. "Why are you recording out of nowhere?" EJ asked looking at the older confused. "I always wanted to try it, now that I have a best friend, why not use it?" Nicholas said and flashed his gummy smile. EJ smiled and blushed at the older's words.

"I would like one fried Chicken with cheese, Nicho what about you?" EJ looked at Nicholas curiously. "Well, a Christmas special please" He said and smiled to the waiter. EJ loved the fact that Nicholas looked cold but was cheeriest person anyone could ever meet. He was his comfort zone.

Nicholas realized that younger was staring at him for too long and felt his cheeks burn up. "Why?" He looked at EJ snapping the younger out of his thoughts. "Why are you staring at me?" Nicholas asked. "Nothing, just I admire you Hyung, you are so cheerful all the time" Nicholas smiled at the comment and took a sip of his drink.

EJ smiled widely looking at the older eat and munch on the food. He felt at ease finally accepting his feelings and not worrying about them anymore.

On the other hand, Nicholas's eyes batted left and right as he observed EJ's cheeks as the younger filled them with chicken. He found it way too cute and hard to resist. He was so surprised how his mood was bad yesterday night as he vented about his parent's disapproval and now he is all happy thanks to EJ.

"Ju come here" Nicholas stretched his hand out and pushed the strands of hair behind EJ's ear making it comfortable for the younger. EJ stared at the older blankly with a chicken hanging out from his mouth.

"Your hair grew a lot, are you trying for a mullet?" The older asked and EJ smiled it off. "Maybe, I don't know" 

"Excuse me" Both of them turned around to the voice as soon as they heard it. It was a girl maybe a little older than them. "Can you take a pic of me and my boyfriend?" She asked and smiled respectfully. "Yeah sure" EJ stood up and took the phone to take their pic.

EJ tried taking their pic and awkwardly held the phone. He wasn't a good camera man but he tried his best. "Let me do it" Nicholas too the cam and took pics of them. Meanwhile, EJ almost had an heart attack because his hands brushed Nicholas's hands just now.

Both of them headed out and walked along the street enjoying their date in disguise. "Wah it's cold already" EJ looked at the time and realized that it was evening. He suddenly felt a warm thing against his hands and looked at it startled. 

Nicholas held his hand tightly and placed it in his pocket. "Is it warm now?" Nicholas asked the younger. Younger wasn't sure if his hand was warm or his cheeks were warm because of all the blushing.

"I bought only one, sorry. Next time, I will carry another with me" 

---

"MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!" The whole crowd cheered and and laughed later on. EJ and Nicholas found themselves by the Han river crowded with Couples, families and youngsters like them. All of them gathered to watch the new year's fireworks.

"WAH!!" Nicholas smiled at the fireworks being lit one by one. EJ couldn't help but smile at such an innocent act by the older. Nicholas jumped and then recorded the view in front and enjoyed it with EJ.

Later on they laid their to have a heart to heart conversation. 

"Ju~, If we were normal residents. Would we be dating like the girl in today's cafe?" Nicholas popped an irregular question which managed to block the younger's mind.

"I guess" He replied.

EJ felt his world crash. If that happened he would have never met Nicholas and never fell for him. He was devasted by the fact that Nicholas wasn't his side.

"Don't worry, then also I will find you and torment you my ponyo" Nicholas pulled the younger's cheek admiring the pout on the younger's. EJ felt ecstatic about the moment now and smiled widely.

Reason 4: You can make me smile