CH 4: All's well that ends well!

A few minutes later, Bulk and Grim returned with more ice and more fans, after setting things up, Blades sighed, needing a break. "Ok- Their temperature seem- stable- for the time... But that could change soon." Blades explained, then removed the bags of coolant that were attached to the patients, as they had run out. Blurr stood by Sideswipe, feeling helpless that he couldn't do more to help his friend. After a moment, Grim started to leave. "Alright, they're all set, now let's find WingCode!" Bulkhead stopped him from going far, "Pump the brakes, Grim, We don't yet have a plan, remember?" "Now's not TIME for a plan! We don't HAVE time for a plan! THIS IS NOT PLAN TIME!" Grim began ranting before Bulkhead whispered in his ear. "A fist denting a sharktacon snout with one punch." This made Grim more focused and relaxed. Blurr was stunned as Grim was 100% more calmer than he was just a second ago. 

He looked between Bulk and Grim a few times, "What- What was that? What just happened?" "Making him relaxed" Bulkhead replied, giving a small smirk and wink. "Thanks for that by the way, Now it's plan time. Let's think." Grim said, then he and Bulkhead sat on the ground, Blurr wasn't sure what was going on, but he sat down too. Bulkhead and Grimlock seemed to be extra focused, and Blurr pretended to be too. Blades walked to where the three were and had a confused look on his faceplates. "What in primus are the three of you even doing?!" He asked, looking very puzzled. "Thinking" Blurr answered. Tapping one of his digits on his temple a few times to illustrate his point. Blades just stood there, not knowing what to even think. "Alright, you do you-" Blades walked away back to his patients, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

After another minute of just siting in silence, which to blurr felt like hours. He let out an annoyed sigh and placed each arm to each side in a silent protest. "This isn't doing anything," Blurr groaned. Bulkhead opened one of his optics to look at Blurr. "I think part of the problem is, we aren't thinkers," Then to everyone's shock, Bumblebee sat upright and looked directly at Blades, the two were in a locked staring contest. Every healthy bot just watched as Bee stared at Blades, who was more or less freaked out, his mouth hanging open agape. "Blades-" Bee begun. "Ye-yeah?" Blades sputtered, having a very nervous smile on his face. "-It's like- as if- all of the Scrapyard's energon- Is boiling- Inside----me," Bumblebee said, before lying back down. No one said a word for a moment, "OK- That was freaky! Did anyone else think that was freaky?! BECAUSE I AM FREAKED OUT!" Blades cried, looking at Blurr, Grim and Bulkhead. The three didn't say anything in response. As they too, were stunned. "WAIT! That's IT!" Grimlock exclaimed, "What? What is it?" Blurr asked, the three got up and started walking. "WingCode is an Energon Vampire like NightStrike, Right? So she's gonna need more energy soon, and she'll go where she knows some will be!" Grim exclaimed, changing into bot mode. He held one of the energon cubes from the stack that was at the scrapyard. "Got a plan, Grim?" Blurr asked. "I think so. But I don't think you will like it Bulk."

Blurr placed the last cube onto the cart, all of the cubes were in a neat little pyramid on top. "Taking all this energon outside of the base away from its defenses is NOT a good idea!" Bulkhead protested. "WingCode KNOWS that it's here! She's going to come back for the rest of it! Sorry Bulk, MY turf, MY plan." With that, Grimlock placed a sheet over the Energon cubes. "I believe in Grim's plan, It can't hurt to at least try, right?" Blurr reassured the critical Bulkhead. Bulkhead said nothing in return, simply turning into a car and following the Dinobot. Befre stopping. "ya comin' or what?" Bulkhead asked. "Believe me, I want too- but I need to help Blades if he needs it." Blurr explained. "Good Luck kid." Bulkhead sped off while Blurr walked back to where Blades and the others were.  There was an akward tension for a few seconds before Blades decided to fill the space. "So- this is the place where Bee and his team are at, huh?" Blades commented, looking around. "Yep, Neat isn't it?" Denny asked, feeling proud of his collection. "Oh- Yeah, It is- But, uh- No offense or anything, But when Bumblebee said he and his teams base was a Scrapyard- I didn't think he was being serious. I thought he was exaggerating." Blurr, Denny, Russell, and Blades all shared a quick laugh. Then all of a sudden, something came in over the com link. "Hey Blades, Blurr, can you read me? How are things?" It was Heatwave. Blades was happy to hear that voice for once. "More or less Heatwave, It's a long story- but we're still trying. They're still ill, by the way." Blades said over the com. Then a sudden pain jolted in his wrist. "ow! That-- oh no..." Blades looked up at Blurr and the Clay's with horror. "oh no..." Blurr repeated. "What?! What's going on?" Blades then started to feel woozy. Blurr supported him as he swayed from the dizziness. "I'm- ugh.. Heatwave- I caught it- i'm sick like the others." "WHAT?! That's it, I'm coming over there." "Heatwave. Don't! You'll be sick too! Stay there!" Blades ordered. Blurr placed a digit to his own com unit. "Heatwave, Blades is right. We can't risk anyone else contracting this illness. Stay there at the firehouse." "No. I'm your team leader, and as your team leader, I take care of you. So like it or not I'm commign over and-" a blaring noise caught Heatwave off guard. He grumbled. "-And not doing naything. You're lucky we have a rescue. But after the rescue is over, I'm going over there, alright?" The com then ended. Blades groaned. "He's so stubborn..."

A few minutes later and the group returned with WindCode, Blades was a bit stunned and spooked by the Decepticon. She had huge wings and an aura of darkness that Blades didn't know how to pinpoint. "You've gotta- *URP Take some of her Nanocells...And then Inject them into us!" Fix-It explained from the wheelbarrow he was laying in. "Are you sure that would work? What if doing that will just make things worse?" Bulkhead asked. "Since WindCode is *urp* Immune to the nanoparticles maleware, her cells would act as an antivirus. *urp*" Blades explained. "Okay...let's do this." Blurr stated, determined. Denny injected WingCode and removed some of her nanocells. "Here goes nothing."

The first one to get injected was Bumblebee. Blades held his breath as he watched with.. semi-blurred vision as Denny injected the mixture in. Everything was fine at first, but then immediately Bumblebee shot up, his eyes and mouth glowing. It really freaked everyone out. "WIOAH!" Blurr cried. "If the virus doesn't deactivate him, this WILL!" Bulkhead shouted. "Everybot, Stand down- Let's give it a minute," Grim said, Blades didn't hear anything though. All he could think about was...thatHis friend was going to die- and it was all his- fault. Blades could only stare in horror. Russell looked at the tablet which monitored their conditions. "Core temperature dropping!"

The group cheered, "W-What'd I miss?" Bee asked. "oh- not much!" Blurr chimed. "Yeah, just Grim and Blades being exceptionally cool under pressure." Bulkhead responded. Blades gave a weak smile as Denny injected him with the annedote next. grim gave a playful "Stop it" wave at Bulkhead, looking sheepish. 

Strongarm was cured next, she shot up and looked confused. "I had such a strange dream...Blurr was here with a Orange and white mech- OH!" She blinked as Blurr and Blades stood right there. "Not a dream after all-"

Blurr ran over as Sideswipe slowly recuperated. Hey Bud! You gave me quite a scare. I'm glad you're alright." Blurr smiled. "Let me guess, I was cured last?" Sideswipe asked, Blurr just shrugged, not answering his question.

A few minutes go by as evreyone came back to a stable condition.

"Wow- You really did it- All of you," Bumblebee said. "If it wasn't for all of you, we'd be melting metal right now." Blades rubbed the back of his helm. "It wasn't that big of a deal! It's what I do!"  Bulkhead then spoke up, "If you don't mind, I'd like to hang around until Optimus arrives-" he elbowed Grim in the side. "-And keep You out of more toruble!" Bumblebee nodded. "Stay as long as you want Bulkhead." Grim then gave Bulk an excited look. "There's a Quarry nearby! Wanna go relax with some granite punchin?" Bulk placed a hand on Grim's shoulder. "Lead the way, Dinobot!" Everyone watched as the two walked off. "Actually- I have some tips on how to better your roundhouse kick bulk!" "Come again?"

Blades sighed contently. "Yay! Happy Ending! I am so ready to go home and go into a stasis nap forever." The group laughed, but was taken aback when the groundbridge came to life, honking was heard as a firetruck came into view. The truck transformed, now being a concerned mech in its place."Blades! Blurr! I'm---here?" Heatwave stared at the group. "Hey Heatwave!" Bumblebee greeted. "Heatwave! Everythings fine now! We're cured!" Blades assured, gaining a huge grin.

Heatwave blinked. "So- You really DIDN'T need me- huh?" "No not at all" Sideswipe quipped.  "Though i am glad you ended up coming." Bee stated. "C'mon Heatwave, let's go home. Later Bee, Strongarm, Sideswipe!" Blurr waved, Walking past heatwave into the portal. Blades turned to Bumblebee and gave him a hug. Pulling away, he smiled. "Bye Bumblebee! You should visit more often!" Blades walked past Heatwave and into the portal.  Heatwave stared at the three bots remaining. "Well- this got weird.. I'm gonna-" "Bye Heatwave!" Sideswipe gave the firemech a small wave. Heatwave walked back through the portal

Bee sighed. "Alright team, I feel like....wait..." He looked at the piles of Autobot medical supplies.

"they left their stuff here." Bee finished. Sideswipe gave a small laugh. "Guess they'll be back soon then."