things to know

-this a reacting book where the Blacks and Mikealsons  will see Regulus Black's life if the circumstances were as said in this book.

-Mikeal will not be the Original bad guy. According to this book he was under a spell of dead witches to hate his own children.

-Esther ,Dumbledore and Voldemort will be the bad guys. There will be a lot of bashing.

- The black family will be from Arcturus Blacks time and according to their time Regulus is 15 and the Mikealsons will be from the same year as well.

-in this story there is a 2 year age gap between Sirius and Regulus meaning when when regulus joined Hogwarts Sirius was already in his 3rd year.

-Sirius will be a bit mean and moody in the beginning and really dramatic but he will make progress as we go.

-this will start from Regulus's 2nd year and Sirius's 4th year.

-Andromeda has already graduated. Bellatrix is in 5th year and Narcissa in 4th year With Sirius.

-Walburga will be a strict mother but not a bad mother. Orion will be a strict yet understanding.

-Regulus will not be among the audience.

-Regulus's Grandfather, Arcturus Black will be the closest to Regulus and pamper him.

-Freya will also be here and Klaus is already unbinded with help of a cursebreaker who Kol met during the beginning of this year.

-Finn will be a good brother and only daggered due to a curse placed upon him by his mother before Klaus killed her. He will be undaggered here.

-i will describe the looks and personalities and not put pics. The dance at is the cast for the marauders and the lestrange brothers will be Ian somerhalder and Paul wesley.

-Pandora and Regulus will be only best friends. I will  add an oc for love interest but apart from that there will not be any love interest for regulus from among the people.

-Sirius x Remus
-Bellatrix x Rudolphus
-Narcissa x Lucious
-James x Lily
-not decided for the for the rest of the characters.

YEAR IS 1976.
Story begins from 1973.