She answered while not even looking at me this time "I don't know I just got this exam so Im trying to stay focused and my name is Justice." I followed her eyes and seen that she was looking at her friend. They was having a whole conversation with just facial expressions some shit that females usually do when they don't want anybody to know.

Her friend got off Von lap and stretched "Okay we have to go. I will see you tomorrow" she grinned. "Damn Dessi.. I thought you was coming to the crib with me tonight. What happened?" Von stood up with her and then they both looked at Justice.

"It's okay you can stay Dessi. I can just get a uber it's no big deal" Justice stood up grabbing her purse and pulling out her phone.

"Hell nah they out here playing crazy and you talking about a uber at this time. I could take you home im about to leave anyways" I spoke up.

She looked over at me I could tell she was debating. "Unt unt I don't know you like that"She looked me up and down.

I shrugged "I mean you was about to get in a car with a whole ass stranger anyway. Uber aint no better. Trust me I ain't on no funny shit"

I dapped up Von and Doodie lo before heading to the door looking back as Justice made her way over to the door. I noticed her friend was staring at me looking mad as hell. What's her problem?

 What's her problem?

Justice

The ride back to my condo was mostly silent and a little awkward the few words we said to each other were to confirm he was going in the right direction. I did my little research on him and was actually surprised at how much hype he was getting. I made a mental note to listen to one of his songs during my free time.I felt my phone vibrate again for the fifth time as I ignored it yet again. Knowing that it was most likely Dessi texting me being overprotective.

Once he approached my building I put my phone in my purse and took off my seatbelt. I forgot to mention he had a red and gray camouflage trackhawk. I wasn't really a car person but I knew exactly what type of car it was because my ex, Jay had one back in New York.

"Thanks, again" I said with a straight face

"You cool shorty, You got doormen and shit at your apartment you rich or sum? I thought you was in school?" He laughed and this was my first time even noticing that he had a grill in. I had to clutch my pearls as thoughts began to run through my head. I honestly wasn't looking at him while driving because I wanted to fight off the urge of cursing Dessi off. I just feel like as a friend if you told Dayvon you were going home with him that night why invite me in the first place? Or atleast give me a heads up so I wouldn't ruin the little mood they were having. But this was usual behavior for her.

I shrugged "Mhm I guess" I rolled my eyes. Since I was able to get mad all over again thinking about the situation. I didn't even notice how mad I sound until he reacted

"Damn what's wrong with you? You been acting hostile as shit all night. Yall females kill me with that stuck up shit" His tone now changed but I don't care I just wanted to know who he thought he was talking to.

"Im about to deck you, because who are you talking to like that." I raised a eyebrow while looking at him.

"Man get out my car and don't slam my door either" He slouched in his seat even more with one hand on the steering wheel getting ready to pull off. I'm not gone lie it was kinda attractive.

I scoffed and opened the door making sure to slam it as hard as I could before walking to my building. I could hear him pull off and I put on a smile for the doorman as if that scenario didn't just happen. Reaching into my purse and then noticing that my key fob was missing It also had my car key on the same ring as well. I cursed to myself knowing that the only place it could be was in his car. FML.

~~~

Just wanted to give yall a chapter before the night ends ❤️