ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ

Start from the beginning

Wang Yibo looked at Zhao Xin with suspicion.

Zhao Xin patted his chest. "Believe me, if you suddenly say it, it's very boring. You'll definitely get him anyway, there's no pressure."

Wang Yibo continued to think.

Zhao Xin continued to rub his hands excitedly, "Ah, ge! There are actually people like you guys, this is too interesting. Why do I already feel the sweetness before you've done anything!"

Wang Yibo raised his head to look up at Zhao Xin, "How to pursue?

Zhao Xin flapped his hand, "Simple!"

Zhao Xin pulled the chair closer, "Just care about him, be good to him, and give him gifts."

Wang Yibo said, "I gave him something before."

Zhao Xin added, "You also care about him and you're very good to him too."

Zhao Xin thought about it, then asked again, "Have you been on a date before?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "No."

Zhao Xin snapped his fingers, "Great, there are so many things you can do. Go to the movies, go hang out together. Ge, don't you know how to swim? Ah, the weather isn't suitable. Hot springs, hot springs could work, go soak in the hot springs, and you can accompany him to watch basketball games. Wow, there are so many." Zhao Xin asked, "Have you done these with him?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "None."

Zhao Xin was delighted, "Plan it, ge! Ahhhh! Plan it quickly!"

Wang Yibo looked at Zhao Xin with confusion, "Why are you so excited?"

Zhao Xin clenched his hands, "You don't understand, you don't understand!

Wang Yibo really did not understand.

Zhao Xin, "Ge, do you have a picture of sao-zi?

Wang Yibo asked, "What are you trying to do?"

Zhao Xin, "Let me have a look, so I have a general picture of him."

Wang Yibo was confused, "What general picture?"

Zhao Xin talked cutely, "Aiya, just show me. I'll see sao-zi soon anyway. Just let me see some pictures first, ge! Ge ~."

Wang Yibo couldn't stand Zhao Xin. He didn't want him to continue making trouble like this so he directly took out his phone.

Zhao Xin scooched over and saw Wang Yibo tapped into his albums, then scrolled up a bit, and then tapped to open one.

It was a picture of Xiao Zhan in university. The background was the basketball court. Xiao Zhan was wearing a jersey, one hand on his waist and the other hand turning a basketball.

It looked like it was taken with a phone, but the lighting wasn't very good. Xiao Zhan's back was against the sun, and it just happened that the less intense light passed through his shoulders.

Everything was clear except for the blurry spinning ball.

Xiao Zhan smiled at the camera.

"So lethal, my goodness, is sao-zi this handsome?"

Wang Yibo put away his phone, quietly raised an eyebrow, and said, "Yeah, very handsome."

Zhao Xin said, "Why not set such a beautiful picture as your wallpaper?"

Wang Yibo thought for a while, felt that it made sense, and took out his phone to do so.

He finally changed the default wallpaper he had never changed out of ever since he bought his phone.