Pining p.1

The weekend is spent trying to figure out what to do. Kirishima is fighting with his alpha, where the alpha is proud that he claimed the pretty omega, Kirishima feels like he took advantage of Izuku and forced him into a bond he didn't even want.

Where Izuku's omega is purring happily that the alpha claimed him, Izuku is struggling with forcing this bond upon Eijirou. His heat hadn't meant to begin yet when Eijirou claimed him.

They both dance around each other for the weekend. Izuku's heat is now lessened because of the mating and he spends the weekend pacing around and asking his friends for help.
Eijirou is freaking out, spending every minute texting Katsuki about what to do.

It takes less than 24 hours for their friends to get fed up with them and plan an intervention.

They text Izuku and Eijirou respectively, telling them to meet up at a cafe and then they wait. The cafe is almost empty when Izuku arrives, he smiles as he makes a beeline towards Shoto.
When Ejijrou arrives he smiles and immediately walks towards Katsuki. After a few minutes Denki joins his mate and Hanta joins his.

"Hey Ei!" Denki says happily, snuggling into Katsuki's side as he scents his mate. "Denks, how are you?" He asks, tight smile on his lips as his alpha howls; missing his mate. Denki just smiles as Katsuki leans back and puts his arms behind his neck, smirking. "Well you know, same old same old. Heat coming up soon!" Eijirou blushes a little, the mention of heat making him think back to Izuku's.

"Mido-bro!" Hanta sighs happily, pulling his mate close to his chest. "Sero-kun! How are you?" Izuku quickly asks, smiling when he sees Shoto relax in his mate's hold. Through the half formed bond he can feel uneasiness that isn't his. His smile falters, hands fumbling with his napkin. "I'm good." Hanta smirks, hand slipping around Shoto's neck and squeezing. "You know, just getting ready for Sho's heat." Both Shouto and Izuku blush with the thought.

"Ah, y-yeah. H-heat." Izuku stutters, not really knowing where to direct his eyes. His mind replays how hot Eijirou had looked when he literally kicked down his door and gave him the best heat ever.

His scent leaks out, happy, aroused, omega filling their little booth. It only takes about 30 seconds for Eijirou to jump up out of their booth and quickly look around, trying to find his mate.

Izuku whines, it's barely audible but Eijirou hears it. Snapping his gaze over and locking eyes with pure green ones. "/Mate/." He growls, making Izuku whine again and offer his neck where a white bandage sits neatly.

Effectively snapping Eijirou out of his scent induced panic. He takes a step back, his mind screaming at him. Izuku whines when Eijirou takes a step back, omega already screaming at him.

"/Bad mate, bad omega, alpha doesn't want us, bad./"
Izuku pulls his legs up to his chest, hiding in the booth. Eijirou is still standing in the middle of the cafe, Katsuki and Sero are looking at him, Shoto and Denki want to help Izuku.
But they know they shouldn't intervene just yet.

"Izu-Midoriya..." Eijirou stumbles and Izuku whines. "Eijirou-kun." He greets, eyes to the floor not knowing what to do in the situation. "What are you doing here? Your heat isn't fully over yet..." Eijirou asks and Izuku blushes. "I-I, Shoto-kun asked me to come to the cafe and I needed to get out for a bit." He says, ripping apart his napkin.

Hanta and Katsuki are trying their best not to just beat some sense into the other alpha. Annoyed with the distressed scent coming off of Izuku. "Oi! Shitty hair! For fucks sake, comfort your omega!" Katsuki snarls, having walked over to where his best friend is still standing. Eijirou snaps his gaze towards Katsuki. "My omega?" He questions.

Izuku reels back, hiding in his chair...

"I... I, I need to go..." Izuku stutters, standing up and bowing to his friends. "Thank you for the drink Shoto-kun." He quickly thanks before running out of the cafe. Both Denki and Shoto get up from their Alpha's and run after the green haired omega.

"You, I knew you were an idiot but I didn't think you were this stupid, shitty hair!" Katsuki snarls, whacking Eijirou on top of his head. "Ouch! What the heck Kats!" Eijirou rubs the spot on his head, looking towards Hanta for help. Hanta is just sitting there, hands behind his head as he shakes his head.

"You're an idiot, I agree with Kats." He says, rubbing his neck. "Wha! Please, tell me oh powerful men. Why am /I/ an idiot?" Eijirou says, exasperated. Katsuki and Hanta share a look and then groan in unison. "You're lucky I'm not kicking your ass right here right now, shitty hair!" Katsuki snarls, getting up and dragging the other alpha to sit.

"Not only did you hurt a perfect omega like Izuku, but you also hurt one of my oldest friends! You're an idiot by definition!" Katsuki growls, an annoyed scent leaking into the air. Hanta huffs out a breath. "You're lucky Sho just went after your omega! He wanted to just freeze you until you got some brain cells back!"

Eijirou groans, putting his head in his hands. "I, I don't know what to tell you guys... I fucked up okay!" He says, hands dropping to the table. "I got home, he was in pre-heat, it triggered my pre-rut and I didn't even ask consent!" Eijirou's scent is turning sour, making both Hanta and Katsuki pump out a calming scent to comfort the younger alpha.

Eijirou is a mess, he doesn't know how to communicate to Izuku that he wants all of it but is scared of fucking up again.

Luckily he doesn't have to.

"Ei?" Izuku's voice is soft, and Eijirou immediately turns around in the booth. Gasping when he sees Izuku. "Izu-Mido-" Izuku cuts him off. "Please, for the love of- we had sex please call me Izuku..." Eijirou blushes and he looks down at the floor, nodding.

"Sero-kun and Kacchan are right, you know?" Izuku smiles, chuckling when Eijirou looks at him. "You asked me! You told me to tell you if I wanted to stop! You made sure I knew what I wanted!" Izuku gasps out, tears in his eyes.

"Izuku, I mated you! We didn't talk about that! I didn't even court you properly!" Eijirou gasps, beating himself up over it. "You idiot!" Izuku almost yells, grabbing Eijirou's face. "Do you think that if I didn't /want/ any of it I wouldn't have overpowered you!" Izuku is breathless, green energy surrounding him and Eijirou is in awe.

'Omega is strong, our omega is strong!'

Katsuki chuckles, shaking his head. "Oi! Ei, keep it in your pants!" But his words fall on deaf ears, Izuku and Eijirou are staring at each other, both replaying the events. "Eijirou, for the love of anything holy! Go kiss him!" Denki screeches as Katsuki pulls him back.

But that is exactly what Eijirou does. He rushes forwards, crushing their lips together in a hungry kiss. Izuku groans, letting Eijirou take control over the kiss for a second before he plunges a hand in red locks and overpowers him.

They kiss roughly for a few seconds and Izuku is pleased when he pulls back to see EIjirou's lips puffy. "See? I'm pretty sure that I could easily take you if I didn't want something, even in my heat." He smirks and Eijirou growls.

"Omega~" He purrs, hands snaking around Izuku's waist. "Okay!" Hanta laughs. "Time to get a room! Glad we could help!" Hanta chuckles, dragging Shoto behind him. "Yup! Goodluck, try not to pup Izuku on the second time and uhhh call us if you need anything!" Denki smirks, dragging Katsuki behind him.
‐-----------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1335