Package p.2

It takes Izuku only 2 hours before he is an overstimulated mess. His legs won’t stop twitching, his lower body covered in a mix of sweat, cum, slick and saliva. Eijirou is sitting at the base of the nest, looking too smug for someone who just ate someone out for over 2 hours. 

“Ple-please, no, no more.” Izuku pants, hands pinned above his head as Eijirou drags his finger over his swollen clit. “Oh? Done already?” He smirks, looking down onto the omega and taking in all the marks he left. Even without a mating bite, he would smell like Eijirou for the next few days before his heat hit fully. 

“I-I-I.” Izuku can’t think, let alone make a full sentence. “Please.” He begs, chanting his hips up even as he begs Eijirou to stop.

The alpha smirks. “But Izu, I thought you wanted my cock?” Eijirou makes sure to rub his hard dick through the slick. 

“Ah, Ei pl-please.” He pants, hands snaking down to grab onto his legs, hitching them up to show Eijirou his cute cunt.

“Ah fuck.” Eijirou moans, hiding his face in Izuku’s neck, inhaling his scent. “Alpha, please.” Izuku bares his neck, offending leather still hiding his sweet unmarked neck. “Omega, tell me. What do you want, hmm?” He purrs, nosing at the collar.

Izuku whines, slick dripping from his cunt as he drops his head back. He takes a deep breath, steadying his nerves. “Please, for the love of anything! Fuck me, knot me please alpha! Breed me so good that I can’t even remember my own name!” 

There is a moment of silence, Eijirou holding Izuku stare as the omega and alpha try to decipher what is going on. “P-please.” Izuku breaks the silence, hands cramping from holding his own legs.

Eijirou growls, sitting back on his knees, dick on full display as he wraps his hand around it. “Present omega.” He commands and Izuku scrambles to obey the command now. He drops his face into the pillow in his nest, pushing his ass up. A growl leaves Eijirou’s throat as he watches the omega obey.

He puts rough hands on Izuku’s ass, spreading them and moaning at the sight of his winking hole. “Damn, so good I could eat you out the whole day.” He grunts, and Izuku whines, wiggling his ass a little.

“Please alpha, want your cock please!” He begs, and who is Eijirou to deny Izuku what he wants when he begs so prettily.

He grabs the base of his dick, slowly guiding it to Izuku’s hole. “Tell me to slow down if it gets to be too much.” He warns before he slowly pushes inside. They both groan as Eijirou finally enters Izuku.

Izuku whines as he is stuffed full with Eijirou’s cock, so much better than the toy. “B-big…” he moans, pushing back to force Eijirou deeper. “Fuck Izu, so tight, such a good omega!” He snarls, hands digging in plump ass and drawing blood where he loses control and uses his quirk. “Fuck! Alpha!” Izuku screeches in pleasure, finally getting what he wanted.

Eijirou drapes over his back as his balls finally connect with Izuku’s ass. “Fuck, so tight! So wet for me.” he groans, Izuku shivers in response. “A-alpha…” He stutters, tears in his eyes as he feels so /full/. When he looks down he can see the slight bulge from Eijirou’s cock, it moves when he slowly drags out before slamming in.

“Ah!” Izuku is still overstimulated from when the alpha ate him out, but with the new source of pleasure he can feel his heat starting to set in. “Ei, Ei please. Need- need your knot…” He begs Eijirou groaning as he pushes in deeper.

“Gonna breed you, omega. Gonna be full ‘f my pups. Gonna be round with my seed!” He growls into Izuku’s skin. “Please, alpha so good! Want to be good for alpha, my alpha!” Izuku mumbles, not knowing what he is saying.

Eijirou on the other hand is now chasing a new pleasure, he wants Izuku to keep calling him /his/ alpha. “Ah fuck! Izu, omega!” His teeth ache with the need to claim the omega who is currently being so good for him. His hole is tight and Eijirou can feel his knot forming at the base of his dick.

“Gonna stuff you on my knot, gonna show everyone that you’re /mine!/” He snarls, digging his hands into Izuku’s hips, blood seeping from the moon shaped wounds he left on Izuku’s ass. 

He uses the bruising grip he has on Izuku’s waist to pull him against his chest, using all his strength to just move Izuku’s up and down on his cock like a dirty little cocksleeve. Izuku’s body bounces with the harsh treatment, head lolling to the side in pure pleasure.

Eijirou groans, feeling the need to see his omega’s pretty face. Using his momentum he quickly pulls out and turns Izuku over, it’s easy since the omega is smaller than him. He slams his cock back into Izuku’s gaping hole, slamming their mouths together in a filthy kiss.

“So good baby, such a good cockslut for me.” He praises and Izuku whines, hands finding purpose on Eijirou’s shoulders. “Alpha, alpha, alpha.” He chants over and over again like his name is a prayer. 

The knot at the base of Eijirou’s cock is starting to get bigger and bigger, slowly catching on Izuku’s rim. “Please! Please knot me, alpha!” He begs and Eijirou smirks. “Gonna make you mine, omega!” His alpha growls happily and before Eijirou knows what he is doing his hands move to the collar, taking it off and throwing the thing across the room, next to the door.

He gently lays Izuku down in his nest, hips pistoning in and out in a brutal pace that has the omega delirious. “Alpha! Ei, Alpha!” Izuku keeps chanting, spurring Eijirou on more and more. “Want my knot, hmm omega?” He asks, as if Izuku is still able to form a coherent string of words. 

“Yes, yes, yes, yes!” Izuku repeats as Eijirou’s thrusts gets harder. “Gonna fucking knot you! Gonna drag you around and show everyone that you’re /mine!/” He growls before he finally pushes his knot past Izuku’s rim, completely pushing his cock inside the omega. 

Izuku is high on pheromones as the knot finally pushes past his rim, he cries and moans as his little cocklet spurts cum all over his chest, his cunt clamping down on the alpha’s knot making sure it stays there. “Eijirou!” He screams as he cums, long and hard.

Eijirou’s face is in his neck, panting hard as he pumps Izuku full of his cum. His hips are making small circles as he rides out his orgasm.

They stay there for what feels like eternity, slowly coming down from their orgasms. When Eijirou pulls away from his neck he breathes out a heavy breath. “Oh /shit/.” Eijirou groans and Izuku can feel panic flooding his system.

“W-what?” He asks, scared that the alpha was regretting everything. Red eyes meet green and Izuku gasps as he sees red dripping from Eijirou’s mouth. He drags his thumb through it, checking for wounds on the alpha but finding none.

“Wha-what happened?” He asks, scared. “I… I, uhhh. I.” Fingers move over his shoulder and Izuku shudders.

“I mated you.” Eijirou breathes out. 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1243