【𝐇】𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

He likes it nonetheless, it just fits you so well.

But his moment was cut short when you suddenly let go, unaware of the disappointment Deuce held for a moment as he watched you stand up with a soft grin. His hands twitched, probably not wanting to let go just yet.

"Besides, being a model student does not always have to be the smartest one or the one with the best grades, but with willingness, I think you'll do great." You winked, catching poor Deuce off guard as his heart was already beating rapidly. Oh, you'll be the death of him.

"So being angry or anything that releases stress is good for you. Just don't get too into it though." You added.

"Really?" He sighed followed by a chuckle out of relief. "I see then... The chicks will probably feel at ease now, too, huh?"

It was your turn to go silent at the spade's sudden innocence. Or was it just clear cluelessness? But he looks so sure about it too. You don't think he knows, so it's probably good to break the ice.

"Actually it's hard to say, but there's no chicks to begin with if it's unfertilized, so they won't hatch in the first place."

"WHAT?! You've gotta be kidding me!!!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With enough explanation of the chicken process to a poor and shocked Deuce, the three of you were already back at the kitchen with Trey and Ace inside, continuing on making the Mont Blanc. With final mixing and baking, everything was done and so did the Mont Blanc that was gloriously placed in-front of you.

"With finishing touches... Perfect!"

With a grin, you lightly clapped your hands as you turned to Trey who gave you an accomplished grin and a thumbs up.

"P-perfect..." You heard from the slumped Deuce behind you. With his sudden change of mood, Ace decided to approach you and lightly nudge you with his elbow.

"What got into him while you guys were out?" He asked, pointing a thumb at the mumbling spade.

You shrugged, "Well, chicken trauma. Let him be for a while, he should be fine."

"'Sup guys? Everybody working hard?" Alas, Cater entered with a smile and approached your group whilst praising the wonderful tart you all made.

"Can I put this up on MagiCam? It looks so good!" He added. Trey chuckled at his antics and placed extra sliced tarts on plates for everyone to eat. It was a good thing you made extra, you're getting hungry yourself just by making it.

"These slices are for you guys. Help yourselves to some freshly made Mont Blanc." Trey said. With Grim and Cater celebrating to eat in tow.

"Convenient of you to show up just to taste test." A grumbling Ace piped in.

You watched them with content until a plate with a slice of tart was handed to you. [eye color] eyes darting to the green haired senior who you nodded your head in acknowledgment.

"A plate for you, [m.name]." He said, "Thanks for the help, I couldn't have done it without you. Like you said, they're surely a handful."

A chuckle left your lips, "They actually do." With a bite of tart, your eyes lightened up at the amazing flavors popping onto your tongue.

"Oh, damn! So good!"

"It tastes better than store-bought, amazing!"

"Yummy! It's sweet, but it's not overpowering. My mouth feels like it's in a field of chestnuts, yanno!"