O8 : ex ; nagi seishiro

nagi seishiro x gn!reader
wc : 341
context : your ex

He knows you ended on good terms with your ex, even after what he did.. but you're just too carefree. So when you both accidentally bumped into your ex, he didn't think it would bother him this much.

"oh? [name]! how have you been? ah, hello Nagi!" Your ex cheerily greeted you when he spotted you and Nagi. Of course he greeted Nagi as well. Your ex was a friendly guy but something just always felt off to Nagi, sure he's a 'changed' guy but he was the secretive kind. "hey [name], let's go to that arcade over there." while your boyfriend suggested you guys go somewhere else, "aw cmon, you're breaking my heart, it's been so long!" your ex just had to insist on catching up with you.

Why wouldn't he leave you both alone? is what the white haired man thought. You noticed this his annoyed expression and replied to your ex, "ah, sorry. let's catch up next time yeah? it was nice bumping into you!" and with that, you waved a goodbye to your ex. Nagi gave your hand a light squeeze and started dragging you away. It might've been the fastest he walked today. "dove, do you really have to keep in contact with him?" he asked, finally slowing his pace down. "well no.." you said, silence filling the atmosphere.

You could practically feel Nagi's gaze shifting back and forth between you and the floor. "sei.. is that.. really want you want me to do?" you asked with a awkward tone in your voice. "yeah. if that's okay.." he retorted, glad you knew what he was thinking of. "alright, fineee. i'll block him." he took a peek at your expression and spoke, "he deserves the block anyways.."

"eh..?? what'd he do?" you questioned curiously, which he nonchalantly responded to, "oh don't question my instinct." and with that he slithered his hand and moved to cling into your arm instead, speaking once more,

"anyway, i saw plushies that reminded me of us, could i go win it for us?"

—— fin.

⟢﹒₊°。﹒

ꜜꜜ﹒author notes
this is so short. evaporates

i cringed so bad at my last fic srry im still recovering _('ཀ'」 ∠) also im busy with school.. so i might not update a lot