Chapter 40

Happy reading

After making sure everything is perfect anika  jump excitedly looking around and decided to go and get ready before guests start emerging in.  She hurriedly grabbed her stuff and went towards her room where currently her husband is busy getting ready.  She comes inside and found him fixing his pants. She slowly move towards him and stood infront of him raising her brow while smiling brightly. Seeing his love of life Infront of him he  held her waist and yanked her towards him admiring her beauty.

Have you fixed everything. He says kissing her cheek. 

An. Yes I did.everything is ready.I don't think anything left to be undone.  You will surely like it.    She grin making him chuckle  seeing excitement on her face.  He  pull her more closer and kiss her lips lingering his lips little longer on hers.

Sh.  I really don't have any doubt that my   Wife will leave any thing undone. I'm sure people will be surprised seeing all your arrangements.

An. I don't care about people. I just care about your likes and dislikes.  Hearing her a bright smile appeared on his face and he took her in tight hug. 

I love you baby.  I love you so much.  He expressed kissing her head

An. I love you more.  I love you inna saraaa she widen her arms still being in his arms.  

Shivaay smiles and kiss her head  caressing her hair.

Ok leave me now.  I need to get ready. People would be coming.    She wriggle in his arms trying to come out from his hold but instead leaving her he tighten his grip around her making her giggle.

No stay here. Don't leave.  Just be with me for while.   He  rants  squeezing her in hug. 

An. Fine I'll she chuckle and remain there till he itself didn't leave her.

After some minutes he let her go and ask her to get ready which she listened and left from there to wear her clothes

......

God girl you will be death of me one day.  You are looking so pretty.  He says  caressing her face softly admiring her  beauty. 

 Shivaay don't  touch me cheeks

Shivaay don't  touch me cheeks.  Otherwise make up will come off. She pout making him smile.  He cup her face and take her lips in deep kiss Smearing her whole lipstick. 

I'm just feeling like to take  you under me and make love to you till infinity.    He   Smiles and peck her lips  again and again

You idiot. You spoiled my  lipstick .   Let me go. She wiggle but he held her firmly gripping   her hands on her back.

It's ok it can be done again.  Come I'll help you. He held her hand and took her towards the dressing table. He grab a lipstick and applied on her lips with his own hands and then he put blusher on her  cheek also.