Chapter 31

Happy reading

Seeing his house infront of her she heaves out a long breath and stood there looking around. She really didn't want to come. She felt like to just dig a hole and just jump in it disappearing herself from this world forever so that she don't need to see him getting married to someone else. She had load of dream with him. She had planned future with him she thought their life gonna be so beautiful .. but nothing sort of happened like that. Instead she is facing a nightmare which she always prayed to not get true. But look at her bad luck irony it's happening. It's actually happening he is going to marry someone else and she is not able to do anything. Thinking about these her eyes got moist and she bend her head down clutching her fist.

Err. Are you the one whom sir sent from the office someone spoke bringing her back on earth.

Yes she mumbles wiping her tears and passed her smile.

Ok cool come inside. Mam is waiting for you. Saying this she started walking ahead following with anika who is confused about mam word as she remember riya was in office then who is mam in there now. But she just shrugged her thoughts and went inside.

Mam she is here. She informed a lady who was back facing them ...

Where's she the lady turn and about to say more but stopped looking at anika who is equally shocked as her.

You here she shout looking at her angrily.

Gouri she whispered looking at her and then the child whom she is carrying in her arms

What the hell are you doing here. Who the fuck gave you permission to enter here ha. I can't believe you can be this much shameless anika. After doing so much you still had guts to land here. Hearing her screams all the people who were busy in work they stopped and look at them weirdly.

Gouri Shivaay I mean sir sent me and ....

Stop lying anika. I know you entered here without any one acknowledgement. Where's Shivaay Bhai's secretary ??what you have done to her you evil girl. Why are you silent say something. She says holding her arm tightly jolting her.

What's happening here gouri why are you yelling. Khana spoke coming from the entrance

That's good you came look who is here. She says pushing anika who is not able to understand what's happening here with her. She look around at people and bend her head down sobbing silently

Anika ...khana widen His eyes looking at her.

You here whay you doing here. ???

Khana bhiya I just ....

I'm not your bhiya why the hell woman like you will be my sister who is nothing but heart breaker and cruel.you have done enough with our sir but now I won't let you do it. Before he comes just get out from here. Just leave. I don't want him to get hurt because of you just leave. He held her elbow and started dragging her with him.

What you doing. Please let me explain. Shivaay only sent me here please let me go please. But instead listening to her he pushed her out fo the house which caused her directly landing in someone's feet.

Anika shivaay whispered her name as she fell near him. He immediately bent down and made her stand up. Seeing her tears filled eyes which heart churn in pain and he look at khana who is confused with his boss's reaction.

Khana what the hell is this. What are you doing with her. He screams

Sir don't worry about her. I will make sure she leaves from here. You please go inside he about to hold anika but he didn't let him and his her behind.