Chapter 29: Preparation & The Start of a New

Friends really were great to have. Coming from an orphanage, a group of close friends was almost like a family to me and I was glad to have class B by my side.

The first thing I did was apologize to everyone and make a reasonable excuse for my nuisance. As much as I wanted to tell everyone about All For One, it was still way too dangerous. I didn't want anyone to get hurt as it was already risky telling Juzo and Setsuna. All Might and Mr. Tsukauchi were a bit uneasy about it at first, but with a whole lot of reasoning and pleading, I managed to get an okay from the two.

Coming back to school was great as it helped to temporarily take my mind off the League and its mastermind.

The only thing currently on my mind was the upcoming final exams. Those in the Hero Course had to take a written and practical exam.

"Why do we have to take a written exam," Kaibara said flicking his pen, "it's not like we're going to hit villains with knowledge."

"The only thing I need is these two fists of mine to solve any problem!" Tetsutetsu said punching air, "Nobody can stop me!"

"And that's gonna kill you at some point," Kendo said slapping Tetsutetsu in the head, "knowing about what to do in certain situations is also a valuable skill."

"Kendo's right," Shoda said making an appearance, "and you should note that failing it means extra lessons during training camp."

"Which means..." Tetsutetsu said nervously.

"No participating in afternoon activities while taking classes that are more difficult than summer school," Kendo interrupts, "so you better pass or no fun for you."

"Anything but that!" Tetsutetsu yelled in despair.

Tetsutetsu looked around the classroom as his eyes landed on me.

"Marcus!" He said running to me, "You're smart, right?"

"I wouldn't say that I'm smart but maybe average?" I said, "What's up?"

"You gotta help me, man," Tetsutetsu said desperately, "I don't wanna be left out during camp."

"I think you found the wrong guy," I said with my hands up, "I'm still learning from Juzo and Setsuna about all the classes I missed out on."

Tetsutetsu then turned to the two, "Help me out here guys."

"Sure thing bud," Juzo said reassuring our metal friend, "anyone else need help with studying?"

Everyone looked at each other as I raised my hand. Slowly everyone gradually raised their hand noting that they wanted the tutoring.

"Guess this calls for a group study session," I said, "how about it?"

"Sounds fun," Setsuna said giving a thumbs up.

"Alright!" The class yelled excited for the upcoming event.

"Hate to break the moment," Kendo said, "but we still have a problem."

"What is it?" Juzo asks.

"How are we going to find a place for all of us to study in?" Kendo said, "I heard that the library is usually packed during finals."

"You make a good point," Awase said, "the local cafe?"

"It's an option, but it would be a nuisance to stay for too long," Kuroiro said, "judging from what it looks like, it's going to take more than a couple of hours."

"My place is free but I don't think it can handle all of us," Juzo said tapping his head, "how can we find a place large enough and stay for a long time..."