Chapter 9 - Subaru w/ Daphne

Natsuki Subaru just finished completely teamed Beatrice.

It has been one year since the sanctuary incident.

Living one year without any deaths. Such a peaceful life. Before his know what gonna to happened.

Subaru smarty decided to walk to the village (I forgot that name) alone.

He found a familiar grey-haired little girl 140cm stand next to him blindfold without her coffins. Surprised she not instantly eating him.

One Question: "Why she here? And how she get here?"

Answers: "Someone guy called himself MKNKH7. I prefer called myself Me. (Me?) Do all of this. For plot."

"Daphne!" Surprisedly Subaru scream out after the walking embodiment of gluttony next to him like normal person should.

"Subarun. Where are we?" The totally a innocent girl for out lolimancer to collect asked.

"(Village name) village entrance. Wait Daphne how did you get here?" Subaru asked worries as he thinks of way to get this sociopath out from the villagers. Because he know she will eaten them.

"Villags? So they have food, food?" Daphne Happily asked. Star in her eye. Her lust for food is back.

"Nope we not gonna there." Subaru grabbed Daphne. Take Daphne back to the mansion.

"Cap't who is she?" Garfiel asked his cap't pridefully.

But Subaru give him a 'No time to explain. I need to get Beako now!' look stare into his soul.

Glady Garfiel grab his cap't throw him into the library and do the same to Daphne.

In the library. Subaru instantly run to find Beatrice. Without knowing that Daphne eye was look at him was changed to the book on a bookshelf.

"Beako. Beako. You here!" Subaru happily siad and hug Beako.

"Betty's Subaru what wrong?" Beatrice asked her 'sane' contractor.

"Daphane! Daphne! The witch of gluttony is here." I said repeatedly.

“She in this library.

“Betty need to see her.”
...

Daphne was 'enjoying' her meal.

Books.

She is the witch of gluttony. What else to be question?

Suddenly a crystal magic was shoot at her. Instantly she dodge.

“Beako... I said don't shoot.”

“She destroying Betty book. Betty need to defend it. Betty's Subaru just need to stood besides.”

Raise her hand Beatrice shoot a wind magic at Daphne that she easily dodge.

Follow with crystal magic. And it goes like the same as the last one.

“Betty's Subaru and Betty need to get out of there.” She said.

“Beako you need to listen. She is a witch like echidna maybe she know her. Can you please stop attack her? She the fourth strongest witch.” Subaru explains to his spirit.

Now Beatrice was listening and stop sent crystal magic nonstop to Daphne.

“Betty let you convince her.”

“Thank you beako.” Subaru hug hsi spirit tight. Like father like daughters.

“I'm hungry.” Daphne utter.

“I-I mean we will give you food. But can you just stop. Right there.” Pointing his finger at the supposed witch.

Beatrice open a Portal to kitchen.

Subaru fastly running into the kitchen grab a piece a meat. Ignore that Fredericawas teaching Petra how to cook.

Run back to the portal.

“Here.” Throw the piece of meat at Daphne.

She grabbed it and start bitting it with her shape teeth.

“I think that not enough Beako.” Subaru Said as he watching Daphne eat the meat until it have nothing less.

“Betty can killed her right now.”

“Com'n.”