Chapter 2 - The Hero who haunted by the witch.

Reinhard The Great Hero.
Chapter III - The Lost Friend. (Base on True Story)

“Subaru. You need to come with us. We can help you. We know everything now.” Reinhard said to his friends that was standing on a cliff.

“I know. That her. The witch was haunted you all of this time let me us help you.” Reinhard lifting up his hand offer the man. No he asked the amb to accept his help.

It all happened. In few hour ago.

Reinhard have gained a new Devine protection.

The Devine protection of by pass the plot. It allowed him to see someone souls.

In a normal shopping day in the capital Reinhard and Subaru accidentally meet each other. Reinhard with his new Devine protection. Seeing a shadow

In this world. There was a famous yan- Witch. The Witch of Envy. The jealous witch. The Shadow Queen. She got by a lot of name. But her real name was Satella a sliver-haired half elf. Violet eye.

She once destroy half of the world with her shadow alone.

And the story continue like those fairy tale story.

She got sealed away.

And now Reinhard finding that the witch was haunted hsi friends by corrupt his souls (Dude it her husband what you mean?) Anyway.

The strange things was. Subaru isn't hate it. With few used of Devine protection.

He find out that Subaru know that he was haunted by the witch. He knows that he was a walking dead machine.

Reinhard offer his help to Subaru. But he rejected it. After few talk they walk away from each other.

Come back to his mansion. Reinhard and His lady.

Talking about what happened. Reinhard told his lady about. The Subaru problem.

Instantly. His lady tell him to go and help Subaru and she will go with him.

In the search of Subaru Reinhard find that Subaru was standing on a cliff.

It was like he want to killed himself.

But he doesn't want to killed himself at the same time.

Reinhard found his friends stand alone.

Walking closer to him.

“So you come.” Subaru said to him without even look at his face.

“Subaru. You need to come with us. We can help you. We know everything now.” Reinhard said to his friends.

“I know. That her. The witch was haunted you all of this time let me us help you.” Reinhard explain on his reason to want to help him.

“Really there are nothing that wrong with me.” He simply said.

“My Devine protection of wind reading is detect that you was lie. Please Subaru. Let me help you.” He begged his friends to let him helping.

But Subaru simply laughs is he crazy?

(1/2)