007

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐔𝐁

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐔𝐁

One of the police officers came into the break room and brought Valerie out to where Jonathan, Nancy and Joyce were standing. Suddenly Hopper walks in with the box of supplies, Valerie's bow and arrows that were both in Jonathon's trunk.

Joyce looked through the box before looking up "What is this" Joyce asks "Why don't you asks your son? We found it in his car" Hopper tells the woman "What?" Joyce asks her son "Why are you going through my car?" Jonathan asks, leaning forward "Is that really the question you should be asking right now? I wanna see you in my office" Hopper asks leaning downwards "You won't believe me" Jonathon tells the man "Why don't you give me a try?" Hopper asks getting in the boys face.

The five sat in Hopper's office, Jonathan passing the two adults the photo he had taken the night Barb went missing "You say blood draws this thing?" Hopper asks "We don't know" Jonathon tells them "Its just a theory" Nancy says as Valerie looked between the five.

-

"I have to go home" Nancy says as her, Valerie, Joyce and Hopper stand on the hill near the Wheeler resident "My mom... my dad are there" Nancy says "They're gonna be okay" Valerie tells the Wheeler girl before Nancy starts walking away "Hey, hey, hey, hey" Hopper says grabbing Nancy's arm "Let go" Nancy yells at the man "Hey! Listen to me. Listen to me. The last thing in the world we need is them knowing you're mixed up in all this" Hopper tells her "Mike is over there-" Nancy says but is cut off by Valerie "Oh my god, that means Dustin is there too" Valerie says as she puts her head in her hands "They haven't found them. Not yet, at least" Hopper says pointing at the helicopter "For Dustin and Mike?" Valerie and Nancy say at the same time as Hopper pulls the Wheeler girl back to the car "Come on, get in the car" Hopper tells the girls.

Nancy and Valerie pile in the backseat next to Jonathan as Hopper turns around to face them "Look, we need to find them before they do" Hopper tells them before turning to Valerie and Nancy "Do you have any idea where they might have gone" Hopper asks before Nancy turns to Valerie "No I don't" Nancy said "I need you to think" Hopper tells them before Valerie speaks up "I might" Valerie said making both adults turn towards her "What?" Hopper asks the girl "I don't know where they are, but I think I know how to ask them" Valerie says before turning to Jonathan "Does Will still have his walkie?" Valerie asks as Jonathon nods, getting where the girl is going.

Hopper drives them to the Byers house as Valerie gets out quickly with Nancy following. Jonathan opens the front door as the two speed walk towards Will's bedroom with the three following them.

Jonathan swings open Will's door as he makes his way towards the dresser before pulling out one of the draws looking through it while Valerie gets down on her knees and searches underneath Will's bed "I got it!" She yells as she pulls it out from under the bed, pulling up the metal rod and pressing the button.