002

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 

  THE GROUP OF FOUR ended up taking the young girl to Mikes house, Valerie giving the girl her coat as the made their way back to the Wheeler resident, the three boys stared at the girl when Mike asked her a question "Is there a number we can call for your parents?" Mike asks when Dustin speaks up "Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Dustin asks making Valerie elbow the boy "Did you run away?" Lucas asks "Are you in some kind of trouble?" Mike asks "Is that blood?" Lucas wonders going to touch her but his hand is slapped away by Valerie.

"Stop it! You all are freaking her out" Valerie says to the boys "Shes freaking me out!" Lucas says "I bet shes deaf" Dustin tells the group making Valerie shake her head when Dustin claps his hand in front of the girl making her jump backwards "Not deaf" Dustin says "All right that enough. Shes just scared and cold" Mike says before turning around and walking over towards the washing basket, before bring over a pair of clothes and holding them out to her.

"Here these are clean. Okay?" Mike says as the girl reaches out to grab the clothes before snuggleing herself into them, making Valerie smile at the girl before the girl stands up taking the coat off and going to take her shirt off "No! No! No!" All three boys say as the turn around while Valerie grabs the girls shirt holding it down "Oh my god! Oh my god!" Dustin kept repeating as he walked away "See over there?" Valerie says to the girl "Thats the bathroom" She tells the girl pointing towards the bathroom "Privacy" Mike says as he turns around slightly "Get it?" Valerie says before the girl grabs her clothes and walks into the bathroom, looking around.

Valerie goes to shut the door but the girl puts her hand there to stop it "You dont want it closed?" Valerie asks "No" The girl says softly "Oh, so you can speak" Mike says from next to Valerie "Um, how about we keep the door.. like this" Valerie says as she closes the door slightly "Is that better?" Mike asks "Yes" The girl says before both Valerie and Mike walk away from the door.

"This is mental" Dustin says to the group "At least she can talk" Mike tells them "She said 'no' and 'yes'. Your three year old sister says more" Lucas says "She tried to get naked" Dustin informs them "Theres something seriously wrong with her. Like, wrong in the head" Lucas says "She just went like" Dustin says before pretending to pull his shirt off, knocking his hat off.

"I bet she escaped from Pennhurst" Lucas says making Valerie look at him with a raised eyebrow "From where?" Valerie asks the boy "The nuthouse in Kerley County" Lucas says as if its common knowledge "You got a lot of family there?" Dustin asks making Lucas death stare him "Bite me" Lucas tells the boy "Seriously though, think about it. That would explain her shaved hair and why shes so crazy" Lucas says making Valerie roll her eyes at the boy "Why she went like" Dustin says as he pretends to pull of his shirt, again.

"Shes an escapee is the point. Shes probaly a psycho" Lucas says as Dustin turns to look at him "Like Michael Myers" Dustin tells him "Exactly!" Lucas exlcaims "We shouldve never brought her here" Lucas tells them "So you just wanted to leave her out in that storm?" Mike asks "Yes! We went out to find Will, not another problem" Lucas tells them "I think we should tell your mom" Dustin says "I second that" Lucas agrees "Whos crazy now?" Mike asks "How is that crazy?" Lucas asks the boy "Because, you three weren't supposed to be out tonight, remember?" Valerie imforms them "So?" Lucas asks "So, if Mike tells his mom and she tells your mom and our mom" Valerie says "Oh,man" Dustin says "Our houses become Alcatraz" Lucas says "Exactly" Valerie says.