Chapter 7: Emmet's Sacrifice + Lucy's Broadcast

Computer: Thirty-four Mississippi, thirty-three Mississippi, thirty-two Mississippi, thirty-one Mississippi, thirty Mississippi, twenty-nine Mississippi, twenty-eight Mississippi, twenty-seven Mississippi, twenty-six Mississippi, twenty-five Mississippi....

~As the count down continues Emmet gets an idea, manages to dislodge the battery from it's holding place and rolls himself with the battery toward the window.~

Lucy: Emmet! What are you...?

~Emmet rolls himself towards the edge of the broken window and looks down into the abyss.~

Emmet: Whoa! [he looks back at Lucy] Lucy!

Lucy: Wait! What are you...? What are you...?

Emmet: Now it's your turn to be the hero.

Lucy: [realizing what Emmet is planning to do] No!

Emmet: See you later, alligator.

Lucy: Don't!

~Emmet jumps out the window.~

Lucy: No! Emmet!

~As the computer count down continues Emmet starts falling into the abyss.~

Computer: Six Mississippi...

Emmet: Aaah!

Computer: Five Mississippi, four Mississippi, three Mississippi, two Mississippi...

~As Emmet gets nearer to the abyss the battery he's strapped to snaps off.~

One Mississippi, zero. Mission error. Termination failure.

~As the detonation sequence deactivates the Master Builders are freed from their captivity.~

Lucy: Emmet! [she rushes over to the edge of the window and look down into the abyss] No!

~The other Master Builders gather round.~

Gandalf: He...he saved us.

Blake: He did the bravest thing the chosen one should: a sacrifice.

Unikitty: Well, what do we do now? There's gotta be a bright side here somewhere?

Superman: Does anyone have any ideas?

Benny: Emmet had ideas.

Christine: We all have ideas, but Emmet is the one who has the brightest ideas among others.

Metal Beard: Arr, if only there were more people in the world like he?

Lorenzo: People like Emmet?

Oceana: Ye, people like Emmet himself.

~Suddenly Lucy has an idea and looks round to the screen showing the citizen of Bricksburg as they are getting glued.~

Lucy: Meet me downstairs in ten seconds!

~Ten seconds later; at the sound stage where they are filming "Where Are My Pants?"~

Actor on TV Show: Honey, where are my pants?

~Suddenly the Master Builders crash into the sound stage.~

Unikitty: Hi!

Christine: Excuse us! Pardon us!

Oceana: Out of our way!

Lucy: Hey, guess what? Found your pants! Series is over! [she throws the pants into the actors face and kicks him out of the way] Benny, Lorenzo, send this out to everyone in the universe.

Benny: 1980 something technology? Now you're taking!

Lorenzo: Let's do this better than the last one!