(Hobie x reader) 🍋A night visit🍋

Start from the beginning

"What's got ya all red?" he leans in a little closer to me making me look up from my phone.

"Nothing!" I snap back a little too fast for my liking.

"Nothing Ey?" he says leaning in even closer to me.

"Yes... Do you maybe wanna put some... Different clothes on? I think you left some sweats and a hoodie here from the last time we hung out." I ask, avoiding his eye contact.

"Sure" he says as he pulls away from me.

"They're in the wood robe." I point at my white wood robe in the corner of my room.

"Right then, imma change. Don't peek!" I turn around so my back leans against the couch arm rest and look back down at my phone before scrolling through TikTok. I hear something hit the floor before a series of shuffling. I get the sudden urge to turn around. I look back at my phone to see that it's turned off, the reflection of a shirtless Hobie greats me. Damn, he's got muscles! he grabs the oversized hoodie and pulls it over his dreadlocks. He turns back

"Nah! I'm on the couch."

"Too late~" I say with a smirk. he walks over to me and stands over me with a smirk.

"You sure?" he asks.

"You want me to take your bed?"

"Yep" he thinks for a moment before sighing.

"Fine." he says before crawling into my bed and closing his eyes.

After around 15 minutes he opens them and turns to his side looking at me. after a few more seconds he breaks his gaze.

"You're not sleeping, are you?" he questions me.

"No, I'm not tired" I lie, I haven't been able to sleep properly for a while, but I'm used to it.

"Me neither" he says with a subtle smile. he yawns a little bit, looks at the ceiling then back to me.

"I can't believe I got my ass kicked like that." he scoffs, as if he couldn't believe it.

"I know. I thought spider-man was meant to be strong" I say jokingly.

"Dude, you know I'm spider-punk, right? not spider-man." he says shaking his head.

"You think spider-man would ever say something like 'OI, piss of ya wanker?!?'" His accent showing. I laugh a little.

"No, and I certainly don't think spider-man would start whole protests either" I laugh more.

"Protests? oh, you mean that riot the other week?"

"Yeah" I giggle.

"You wouldn't happen to support it, would you?" he jokes with a small smirk.

"Well, the government is a bitch!" I say with a smile. he laughs a bit before a silence falls over the room. After a few minutes Hobie finally breaks it.

"Can you, uh... Cuddle?" he says slowly. his cheeks start to turn a light tint of pink. his voice was so soft, almost like he was begging. I Blush as well as slinging my legs off the couch so I'm in a sitting position. he scootches over a tiny bit, opening his arms for a hug.

"Please. I just want to be hugged for a bit."

"Sure" I say as I stand up, walk over to my bed and hop in beside him. I bring my arms up and around Hobie's torso in a gentle hug.

"thanks" he says with a smile.

"Just tell me if I'm hurting you. your covered in bruises" I say.

"I'm alright. I just wanna stay like this."