🅗🅞🅜🅔 🅢🅞🅘🅛

♬ ❝ When you're just yourself,
you're everything I want ❞ ♬

»»———— ★ ————««27 days until summer break Tuesday  - Monaco

»»———— ★ ————««
27 days until summer break
Tuesday  - Monaco

I woke up when I felt the weight under my arms shift and eventually completely disappear. I stretched my limbs and yawned as I let my eyes follow Jasmine around her room; completely oblivious to my awakening, she pulled the sweater over her head as she walked to the bathroom.

Her toned back was the only piece of naked skin showing, and I had to resist the urge to follow her and join the shower she was about to get. I chuckled to myself as I rubbed my eyes from the remainder of my sleep; I might just be better if I went to make some breakfast or something.

Or, maybe the safest option, I would order breakfast for delivery and stay in her bedroom all day, preferably with Jasmine back in my arms. I scrolled through the options of UberEats until I found a nice place, ordered the breakfast, and waited for her to return from her shower.

The click of the door gained my attention, and not soon after, Jasmine appeared; she had her hair wrapped in a towel, a robe around herself, and a tired smile on her lips.

"Good morning," she said, a soft sigh escaping her lips.

"Good morning, beautiful," I replied and opened my arms in an invitation for her to settle in between them.

Jasmine smiled tiredly but made her way over to the bed and crawled against me; she burried her face in the crook of my neck, slowly I felt her body relax, and without looking up, she whispered: "I'm so sorry for ghosting you the way I did."

I carefully removed the towel around her hair, making the more comfortable for the both of us, "I'm already glad that you are okay," I whispered back. "How is Mia?"

She pulled herself up, facing me, "She has a broken leg, bruised ribs, and a concussion. But they kept her in a artificial coma until yesterday."

"That must have been scary."

"It was," she nodded, but the way her eyes turned glassy told me they were full of tears. "But that is no excuse to ghost you, I could've just send you a simple text with what was going on."

"I forgive you," I whispered as I pulled her back into a hug. "You were stressed out. When did you get the news?"

"After our call." 

The call in which she confessed her feelings.

"That must have been a complete 180 for you."

"What do you mean?"

I doubted for a second if I should tell her the exact words she told me, if I should tell her about her little confession, but I reminded myself that— even though she was drunk— I promised her it would stay a secret.